Sally Hansen Hard As Nails Xtreme Wear Nail Polish Reviews

Xtreme Strength + Shine will match your manicure to your mood! Fun, trendy shadeswith an easy grip, easy glide brush designed for complete control.
Available in 30 of the hottest, most wanted shades.
Special

Good nailpolish

I like this nail polish. Most nail polishes, unless you are about to spend an arm and a leg on them, are going to eventually chip (whether it be in 3 days or 5 days). With that being said, for the price to pay for these nail polishes, they last quite a while.

I do notice with some colours I need to apply 2 coats, or else it is not as opaque as I would like it.

The colour range is wide with this brand, there is almost every single colour that you could imagine. In addition, the application is very easy, they go on smooth, and dry pretty quickly.

August 11, 2017

Sally Hansen hard as nails polish

Love that this product is inexpensive (which means I have quite a collection) and comes in a diverse set of colours. The brush isn't too big. It dries quick. A must have.

Love the Selection

I love the variety of colours Sally Hansen offers. There's always a colour I love. However, for the price paid, it matches the quality too. This easily chips and you'll find yourself constantly needing to re-apply. The colour selection choice is awesome and its cheap and affordable, and it'll turn out amazing on your nails.

August 02, 2017

In the middle.

I'm in the middle with this product.
    It's cheaper, comes in a variety of colours and dries quick, but it doesn't last too long.
    I hate re-applying often and if you're the same, this may not be the product for you.
    If you're okay with re-applying and enjoy cheap polish, this is def for you.

July 26, 2017

Sally hansen polishes are great!

These polishes come in so many colors that ive never seen other brands have.There is a mint shade that this line has and id reccomend everyone to go buy it its stunning!I wish i could get these on a good sale id bulk up I love these

July 14, 2017

Great bang for your buck!

Getting your nails done often can be quite expensive. Spending a few bucks on these at my local walmart is worth it! they have a variety of colours and with a great top coat you have a mani/pedi that will last for more than a week!

July 11, 2017

Great colours for competitive prices!

Before I went cruelty-free, I had a huge collection of this nail polish in different colours. I wouldn't necessarily say that it lasted much longer than any other nail polish I own, but compared to the prices of others that had similar colours, it was definitely competitive. If you apply a based coat, at least 2 layers of colour, and then a top coat, I'd say you'll get a good week maximum out of this before noticeable chipping happens.

July 10, 2017

Love it!!

This polish is great! I can evenly paint my nails. It dries quickly. It lasts 4-5 days. Does not really chip. The colour selection is super cute. I like using the glitter ones as a top coat. Super affordable!

June 21, 2017

Il tient longtemps !!

Je met rarement du vernis à ongle, mais lorsque j'en met, j'utilise le Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear. Il tient longtemps et est offert en beaucoup de couleur. De plus, tellement pas cher, 1,97$ chez Walmart.

June 20, 2017

Sally Hansen Hard As Nails Xtreme Wear Nail Polish

This is the best nail polish ever that offers the most selection when it comes to color! It dries extremely fast and lasts for days. It's the cheapest available at the drugstore yet the best one out of them all. I have never been disappointed and grab new colors every few months.