Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Fast Dry Nail Color Reviews

Dries ANY Nail Color in 30 Seconds!Keeps manicures beautiful up to 10 days!Exclusive Acrylic Polymer Complex helps get you out of the door in a flash - just 30 seconds to set!High gloss superior shine.Double UV filters shield manicure from fading and discoloring.Helps resist chipping.Salon Tested - Dermatologist Tested.Special

April 10, 2018

Love it

Many colours to choose from. Dries very fast and is shiny. No need for topcoat. I would buy this product again. The only issue I have is that the polish dries out pretty fast in the bottle

April 09, 2018

Quick Dry Time is Right!

I purchased this product in a hurry from Wal-Mart and I was very impressed with the colour and the actual dry time. I painted my left hand, than my right. By the time I finished my right hand, the left was completely dry.

It comes with a wide nail brush which is perfect for nice, even application.

April 06, 2018

One coat polish with beautiful color

This is the only nail polish I buy, the thick brush makes it so easy to apply and it goes on even and perfect! I do suggest a top coat as with any nail polish! Plus there is sooo many colors!!!

April 04, 2018
    New York, United States

This nailpolish really is great because it does not take long to dry. I usually apply the nailpolish twice to make the color pop out. Im giving the Nude color three stars though because I bought the nude color to wear in the fall and winter but the color really does not look good on me at all :(

I am giving the pink petal pusher 5 stars though because I absolutely love the color!!!

April 01, 2018

Fresh Spring Easter Look

I always buy a new polish for the holidays and since its easter I picked up #223 Sugar Poppy. Its a subtle pink shade that is perfect for Spring/Easter.

Its quick to dry and doesn't streak plus its buildable. it didn't last as long as I would have liked but that is due to my own fault since i am always washing my hands and doing things.

Still one of my favorite brands of polish so i will always repurchase.

March 31, 2018

Does what it says it will do!

The best nail polish! If i don't have time to get an actual manicure and polish change, this is the next best thing! I know that this polish will dry super fast so I can actually use my hands within a few minutes of painting my nails. I usually wear a black polish but there are a ton of great colors in this line! Really impressed and thankful to find a product that works and really delivers on their promise!

March 28, 2018

Dry's Instantly!

The name of this polish 'Insta Dry' say's it all. This is, By Far, the fasted drying nail polish I've Ever used! The colours are beautiful and opaque. Just need to be careful how long it's open, becuase it can begin to clump around the opening.

March 28, 2018

Great product just takes longer to dry

To me a nail polish takes time to dry. I love the colour selection that Sally Hansen offers in the Insta-Dry Collection. I have purchased 4 and do not regret it. I do find however, that it takes longer than 60 seconds to dry fully.

I always put a base coat and top coat so perhaps that is part of the issue but who knows.

The brushes included are flat not round which makes application that much easier to evenly distribute the polish. The colours are vibrant and I find that they hold well throughout my daily activities.

3.2/5

March 19, 2018

Great colours, mediocre quality

If you need an inexpensive nail polish to last you a night or two this stuff is okay. Despite the "instant dry" claim, I find that it is not that quick to dry. I find you often need two, or sometimes three coats. Unfortunately, when you add three coats I find the product does not properly dry, and remains tacky forever. If you are in a rush do not use this product.

March 17, 2018

AMAZING

This is my go too nail polish, as it is very affordable. I love the colour range as well as how fast this product tries. I highly reccomend this product to individuals who are busy and need a quick solution to fix their nails.