Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Fast Dry Nail Color Reviews

Dries ANY Nail Color in 30 Seconds!Keeps manicures beautiful up to 10 days!Exclusive Acrylic Polymer Complex helps get you out of the door in a flash - just 30 seconds to set!High gloss superior shine.Double UV filters shield manicure from fading and discoloring.Helps resist chipping.Salon Tested - Dermatologist Tested.Special

0.5/5

July 22, 2019

Wasn’t even worth the sale price

I bought a bottle of Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Nail Color in the shade of 243 Make it Snappy! It’s such a lovely shade of light pink with a metallic sheen. Although that is the only thing it has going for it. The product is very thin and does not cover well requiring a few coats. It seems to dry quickly but I still left extra time between coats just in case. Even with ample drying time the finish does not stay smooth, and the polish seems to chip easily. I have this product such a poor rating based on the quality and finish of the nail colour. Which took away from the value as well. I would have been better off to not have polish on at all. I believe Sally Hansen has changed their formula with their change in look as I’ve tried what they used to call the “Insta-Dri Fast Dry” formula in the past and really liked it. Sadly, I do not see myself buying this again, I don’t think it was even worth the sale price.

July 15, 2019
    United Kingdom

Not as expected

I was so excited trying this nail varnish due to not only the colour but also with its 60 second quick drying as I am not one with patience when it comes to waiting for my nails to try. I liked the fact the brush was wide as this made it easy to apply the nail varnish in one go. I normally tend to do 2 coats on my nail but due to this nail varnish being quite thick I found one coat was more than enough. I found my nails were not quite dry after 60 seconds so I was having to wait around to ensure they dried properly. I was slightly disappointed in this nail varnish as after a few days the colour started to chip quite quickly which I was not expecting and I was left with a slightly stain on my nails.

2.0/5

July 14, 2019
    Lancashire, United Kingdom

The nail polish like a white door paint

Applying first time on the nail it doesn’t cover nail properly and leaves empty lines and feels like a white door paint not nail polish. Therefore it has to be applied second time and it doesn’t dry fast at all but takes very long time to dry. Also if skin is touched with this nail polish it’s smears all around and it’s hard to remove from skin. I do not recommend this nail polish.

July 14, 2019
    Leeds, United Kingdom

Long lasting.

This product is easy to apply and remove.Once applied it is long lasting and is comes in a good selections of colours for your everymood and it is good value.

July 11, 2019

Fastest Dry Ever!

I love this nail polish!
    It dries so fast. If you mess up you will not have time to wipe it off. The cost of this nail polish is minimal and it is strong and covers the nails very well.

3.2/5

July 04, 2019

Fast dry

The nail polish comes out thick. Sometimes it’s to much and is very messy. It does dry quickly depending if there are sparkles or not. The sparkles are not effective and do not dry well. I don’t think I’ll be purchasing this product again.

June 26, 2019

I love this stuff

This nail polish dries down quickly so you can get back to your normal routine. The colour does not chip the first day and the colors are a great selection. This is one of my favorite nail polish. I will keep buying this.

June 25, 2019

Good

This is one of the best nail polishes I've ever used. This version dries extremely fast and with just one swipe the cover is already perfect. The only negative point I found is the brush ... it accumulates a lot and if you have short nails it is difficult not to waste it.

June 19, 2019

j'achèterais ce produit encore et encore

C'est un excellent produit, il couvre avec une couche, le prix est excellent et abordable et que dire des belles couleurs disponibles. Pour le prix il équivaut à la même qualité qu'un vernis plus dispendieux sinon plus. C'est mon produit chouchou que je peux utiliser pour toutes occasions.

June 04, 2019

Love it!

I love this nail polish. I usually only need one coat and it dries super fast. It’s just as good as a professional manicure. I will definitely be buying more colours.