Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Fast Dry Nail Color Reviews

Dries ANY Nail Color in 30 Seconds!Keeps manicures beautiful up to 10 days!Exclusive Acrylic Polymer Complex helps get you out of the door in a flash - just 30 seconds to set!High gloss superior shine.Double UV filters shield manicure from fading and discoloring.Helps resist chipping.Salon Tested - Dermatologist Tested.Special

June 01, 2010

I like this colour alot, it's like a rich grape or plum.
    This nail polish truly is quick drying - the first coat starts to dry while you are still applying it! That is a bit of an issue for me, because I have to really take my time to do a good job on my nails... but then again maybe this is forcing me to be neater and faster at the same time :P
    The brush that comes with this polish is different - the bristles are alot softer, and it's more rectangluar shaped than circular. This helps it cover your nails with less strokes (it says you can do it with one). The brush does seem a bit clumsier though, especially when painting my toenails.

Updated On: June 09, 2010

***forgot to mention, I bought "PRONTO PURPLE" :)
    I find you do need two coats for consistent colour (one just looks kinda blotchy and uneven), but one coat will do if you have no time.

March 17, 2010

Fast Dri nailcolor really does dry fast!! However, it promises that you need only apply 1 coat, which I found to be totally false. I bought the shade "Expresso" and while it was a beautiful color, I defitely needed to apply 2 coats for the color to be even. One coat can kinda pass but looks really bad and uneven from anywhere remotely close. This line comes in 32 shades, alot of trendy ones too. The plus side is that it does dry super fast (60 seconds) but if you put 2 coats it remains tacky for a long time like regular nailpolish. Maybe other shades can be applied with 1 coat only.

March 16, 2010

I love this nail polish! Comes in such cute and fun colors. The brush makes it so easy to apply it to your nails, no matter what length they are. One swipe can usually coat the whole nail. Dries super fast and last for days without chipping. I work a lot with my hands and usually can only wear nail polish for a few hours by the time it is all chipped away and nasty looking. I recommend this as it will last. You also will not need to apply any more than 2 coats. You honestly dont even need to apply more than 1 but sometimes that second one adds a little extra oomph. Try this out, definitely worth it.

February 02, 2010

This product was a great price and comes in so many shades. It actually dried really fast, but I was a little unhappy with the applicator brush, it didn't really work as effectively as I would have hoped it would. But it was still a pretty good buy 7/10 overall :)

January 13, 2010

I love the colours this nail polish comes in..and im always getting complements! And its great for when you are short on time b/c it goes on quickly and dries really fast. I've found that i still need a top coat to stop it from chipping tho. I would definatley recommend this to everyone...especially people like me who do their nails...then touch something and wreck them in 2 mins!

December 29, 2009

My friend recently bought me the Brisk Blue and Orange You Fast! colours, and I LOVE them. Super bright and vibrant, typical Sally Hansen quality, great price. And they do dry really quick like advertised. Formula isn't thick and sticky like fast drying polishes usually are either. Sally Hansen really made a breakthrough on this one. Love it.

December 09, 2009

I bought this nailpolish once ( for Halloween ) because it was on sale. After trying it the 1st time, I've been back to buy many more colors. Being a mom this nail polish is a god send - it dries really quick and doesn't smudge. It's easy to remove with nail polish remover and surprisingly doesn't chip within the 1st few days. Another handy thing about this product is the shape of the brush - it makes putting nail polish on so simple & you get LESS on your fingers! There's so many colors to choose from and the website for the product is amazing because it lets you "try on" colors so you can see what they look like out of the bottle. Definitely would recommended this to everyone.

November 11, 2009

Really love that it dries fast, love the PINKS! One bad thing though that I do wash my hands a lot and on the first day that I did my nails, later on the day I noticed that the nail polish was coming off a bit, but that's not a big problem for me so I would still recommend the Sally Hansen Insta-Dri and I will still purchase them.

November 11, 2009

I use this polish when I want to be creative and have little time or patience to have my nails dry.

The colour selection in the Insta-Dri collection is amazing, and I don't mind that it doesn't last more than a week, because the variety and speed of application makes it worth it! To make it last a little longer, I use a good top coat.

August 10, 2009

I was drawn to this line of nail polishes because they have vibrant matte shades. I felt like trying something different so I chose Lightening which is a bright yellow. I was very happy with the application – it has a very unique wide brush that really does coat your whole nail. It takes a little getting used to but it is effective. The best part is that it really does dry (almost) instantly. AND it is nice and thick, so in one coat you have a beautiful opaque colour. The only drawback of the thickness of the polish itself is that I found it chipped a lot faster than other nail polishes do.

Overall this is a quality product if you want to try a rich vibrant colour and don’t have time to sit around waiting for your nails to dry. If you’re looking for longevity though, I would look elsewhere.