Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Nail Color Reviews

Dries ANY Nail Color in 30 Seconds!Keeps manicures beautiful up to 10 days!Exclusive Acrylic Polymer Complex helps get you out of the door in a flash - just 30 seconds to set!High gloss superior shine.Double UV filters shield manicure from fading and discoloring.Helps resist chipping.Salon Tested - Dermatologist Tested.Special

March 28, 2018

Great product just takes longer to dry

To me a nail polish takes time to dry. I love the colour selection that Sally Hansen offers in the Insta-Dry Collection. I have purchased 4 and do not regret it. I do find however, that it takes longer than 60 seconds to dry fully.

I always put a base coat and top coat so perhaps that is part of the issue but who knows.

The brushes included are flat not round which makes application that much easier to evenly distribute the polish. The colours are vibrant and I find that they hold well throughout my daily activities.

3.2/5

March 19, 2018

Great colours, mediocre quality

If you need an inexpensive nail polish to last you a night or two this stuff is okay. Despite the "instant dry" claim, I find that it is not that quick to dry. I find you often need two, or sometimes three coats. Unfortunately, when you add three coats I find the product does not properly dry, and remains tacky forever. If you are in a rush do not use this product.

March 17, 2018

AMAZING

This is my go too nail polish, as it is very affordable. I love the colour range as well as how fast this product tries. I highly reccomend this product to individuals who are busy and need a quick solution to fix their nails.

March 05, 2018

I can't believe how many colours I have

I love having my nails polished and it also stops me from picking at the hangnails and creating a disaster. When I reach for a polish, I'm surprised at how many colours I have of this Insta-dry. It goes on smoothly and almost always in just one coat. The colour lasts perhaps just over a week and that's just enough time for me to want to try another shade. It does seem to get thicker than some others, but because I'm using it often, that hasn't been a problem.

March 05, 2018

dries in no time!

For a mom, especially with little kids this product is a must! i love that i can take minimum time to apply this and don't have to wait forever for it to dry! However, it chips extremely easily! I prefer to use it on my toe nails instead of fingernails. On my fingernails it doesn't even last a day (again I have little kids so i'm always having to use my hands plus constant washing).

February 26, 2018

Seriously the best

I love love love this nail polish. I just hopp out of the shower and do my nails. By the time I close the bottle and put it away my nails are dry! I was a huge skeptic about this especially with 2 kids I never get to paint my nails without ruining them opening a jar of baby food or my hair gets on my nails some how... but Not anymore. I actually have time it feels like at least

February 23, 2018

The best nail polish ever

Because I have a busy life, I tried the sally Hansen 60 sec dry nail polish! It's the best , dries fast, concentrated color.
    Now it's fast to have my nails done without worrying if they're dry or not.
    I can have them done in 1
    Min and go have all my work done after that.
    Beautiful product and amazing colours

February 21, 2018

Great value, wide selection

Great value, can find it anywhere, wide selection of colours, colour lasts about a week without chipping, more if you use a clear coat. Would definitely recommend and will definitely use again. My only complaint is that the polish gets goopy quicker than most so use it up quick!

February 20, 2018

Fast to apply & no wait drying time and Long lasting

I would and will buy this polish, goes on fast & easy, coupled with no drying time makes this a product a favorite of mine. I highly recomend sally Hansen 60 second dry polish for ladies like me with limited beauty time and limited patience with conventional takes forever to dry polish.

2.3/5

February 17, 2018

Dries fast but doesn't last

This nail polish has a beautiful and vibrant colour which dries looking like its wet. However I found that it did not last on my finger nails more than a few days before it started chipping.