Sally Hansen Insta-Dri Nail Color Reviews

Dries ANY Nail Color in 30 Seconds!Keeps manicures beautiful up to 10 days!Exclusive Acrylic Polymer Complex helps get you out of the door in a flash - just 30 seconds to set!High gloss superior shine.Double UV filters shield manicure from fading and discoloring.Helps resist chipping.Salon Tested - Dermatologist Tested.Special

April 21, 2021

Awesome nail polish for the price

Sally Hansen’s Insta-Dri is one of the better drugstore nail polishes out there! For an extremely affordable price, it has great coverage, usually opaque in 2, sometimes 3 coats and some are even opaque enough to be used as stamping polishes! Great selection of colours and finishes and very affordable too. Definitely a highly recommended nail polish!

April 17, 2021

My favourite polish

Definitely the best bang for your buck. I have used insta dri for years and have never had a problem. Longevity is great as it lasts and stays nice for weeks... Love the brush style too... Very quick to dry and easy to apply.

March 18, 2021

Great for express manicures

Super affordable nail polish that applies easily - I have 393 - Cinna-Snap which goes on smoothly and sometimes only requires one coat. A drawback is that it essentially lasts a day without chipping, so I only use it as a last-minute express mani/pedi - part of my makeup routine if going out/attending an event.

March 16, 2021
    Dudley, United Kingdom

HD colour in seconds

Sally Hansen's Insta-Dri nail polishes are formulated to minimise the time the polish is wet or tacky so it can harden in 30 seconds and dry in 60 seconds. A wide range of colours and finishes are available in this fast drying, easy to apply formula and they have just announced their collab with sweet brand Mentos to bring 8 candy themed colours for Spring 2021.

March 14, 2021
    Sutton, United Kingdom

New fav

I bought a couple of these in Wilko recently and oh my goshhhh I used a nude shade and a glitter polish and the nail polish lasted almost 3 weeks without chipping!

March 14, 2021
    Barnet, United Kingdom

Top Quality

Sally Hansen is my new favorite ( more precise in the past 3 years I have not change it ) , love the wide brush that provide 1 stock application . I like to apply 2 thin layers , although some colors only requires 1 application . Love the fact that dries very very fast , so handy when you are in a rush . Brilliant chose of shades available from clear to black

February 28, 2021

Nails on the run!

If you just don’t have a lot if time to apply nail polish this is perfect. It drys super fast and comes in a lot of selections of colours. Typically lasts 4 days without a base and top coat

February 11, 2021

Good nail polish

I like this because it’s always on sale and super cheap. I like that you can easily do this in two coats and it stays on for a long time even without base/top coat. I do notice that quickly overtime that it become thicker and unusable, but for the value and effectiveness and for someone who doesn’t really wear nail polish it’s not so bad. Also love the colour selections and how easily it dries

February 04, 2021
    Indiana, United States

My favorite!

I paint my nails weekly and the insta dry is my absolute go to nail polish. It dries super quickly and doesn’t chip instantly like some other brands!

November 18, 2020

Fastest drying ever!

Out if all fast drying nail polishes that I've tried, I have to say that I love this product!! Bought the #493 Midnight Drive, Wow! Love love love it!