Sally Hansen Insta Dri Polish Reviews

Ranked #28 out of 1531 in Nail Polish

April 07, 2017

This is another beautiful shade of nail polish from Sally Hansen. This brand is always great and dries fast! I will definitely buy from this seller again! Love the color, exactly what I expected. Dries really fast. These polishes are more difficult to remove with polish remover, but this just means it stay on better.

March 27, 2017

Définitivement mon vernis de pharmacie préférée.
    Il sèche tellement rapidement que je peux refaire mes ongles quand je veux car je n'ai pas à attendre des heures avant d'appliquer la seconde couche.
    Il y a une belle variété de couleur et le gros pinceau est parfait pour appliquer efficacement notre vernis.
    Je recommande et rachèterai ce vernis à coup sur !!

September 23, 2016

One of the best nail polish brands in the drugstore. Super affordable with a great selection of colors. I absolutely love the brush it's nice and big. The polish goes on solid with one coat, has a high shine and lasts for days.

October 15, 2015

INSTA dry? Nice try. Its not an instant dry but it definitely dries quicker than my other polishes. This is my new go to.

October 15, 2015

I am a huge fan of all things Sally Hansen,but when I tried the Insta dry nail polish,I was let down.

The formula dries quickly,but it takes at least 2-3 coats of this polish to achieve the color payoff I expect.

It lasts on my nails less than a week before it starts to peel and chip.Sally Hansen makes other wonderful formula nail polish's,but this is a pass for me

October 01, 2015

I love how fast this polish dries. I wouldn't say it is instant, by any stretch of the imagination, but it is the only kind I use on my three year old when she begs Mommy to do her nails. I find it lasts about as well as any other polish through dishes and plenty of hand washing. It is also one of the more affordable fast drying brands.

Sally Hansen Insta Dry Polish;

Dries faster than other brands, however still not as fast as it claims.

I still prefer it over other brands, and colors are great choice large selection to pick from!!

I do find the polish chips more easily and the shine fades quickly.

Hence why average rating.

October 01, 2015

LOVE this for on the go, dries super quick!

October 01, 2015

This stuff dries amazingly fast! The only downside would be that it chips of sooner than I would like. But for a mom of a nine month old like me, ya want your nails dry quick and this does the trick for sure.

September 30, 2015

The price is reasonable and the polish drys fast. Good for the price

Hunty added a new review for
    Twix Bites

Chick2393 added a new review for
    Vanilla bean lipgloss

troutmanerica added a new review for
    4 in 1 baby cover

jmca has posted in the forum topic
    song suggestions