Sally Hansen Instant Cuticle Remover Reviews
#287 in Nail Care

Dissolves Dry Cuticles in 15 Seconds! Cuts manicure time in half! Revolutionary gel formula melts away and breaks down excess cuticles. With regular use, helps prevent cuticle problems before they start. TIP: Instant Cuticle Remover can also be used on calluses. Salon Tested - Dermatologist Tested.Special

October 12, 2019
    Blackburn with Darwen, United Kingdom

Good product

This is my go-to cuticle product. It works quickly and effectively. If I've left it a while between uses I sometimes have to leave it on a few seconds longer.

October 06, 2019

Need look for something else

Overall it works, but you have to apply a lot. It isn't cheapest item. I go back to it everytime because I do see results. I must apply 3 times a day for as long as it is before get new nails. I should probably look into something different.

March 27, 2019
    Georgia, United States

Must Have Cuticle Remover!!

I bought this cuticle remover for my at-home manicures after I saw it in a video by simplynailogical. It's absolutely fantastic. Personally, I leave it on for a few seconds longer than directed, but it works quite well. I use a metal cuticle scraper, not a silicone one or an orange wood stick. It's more like a gel than a liquid, and I wish the bottle was a little bigger for the around $5 price point. I've finished one bottle; I use it roughly once a week. I will buy this again, and I recommend that you try it out!

March 20, 2019

Non

Ce produit ne fonctionne vraiment pas. Mes cuticules sont toujours la apres une semaine a l'essayer. Ca ne sert a rien d'acheter sa je suis assez decu.

March 20, 2019

I have found the product to all my cuticle prayers.

I have found my go-to product for excellent removal of cuticles on both fingers and toes. My cuticles were a mess. Not very pretty looking at all, dry and hard to push my cuticles back, especially on my toes. Within 2 days of using this product, I couldn't believe my eyes. Cuticles gone! No pushing them back with instruments. They simply disappeared. My fingers and toes have never looked better. Affordable and I personally got great results.

February 07, 2019

Fast and easy

This cuticle remover works so quickly and effectively. It’s a staple that I can’t live without for DIY manicures and pedicures. Would definitely recommend.

February 02, 2019

Great Product

I'm very fastidious when it comes to nail care and I always make sure my hands and cuticles are properly moisturized. But let's face it, even with proper care our cuticles sometimes need a little extra love. That's where thist Cuticle Remover comes in.

This product is very easy to use. Just squeeze a bit of the gel directly onto your cuticle, wait about 15 seconds, and push them back using your desired method.
    This product also works on calluses and is excellent for removing dry, thickened skin around your nails. It's fantastic for warding off hangnails.

Just be sure to follow the instructions. This should never be allowed to sit on your skin for more than a minute or you risk chemical burns. Remember to wash the excess off and apply your favorite moisturizer for best results.

January 25, 2019

Affordable and effective nail care

Love this product. It’s effective and inexpensive. Works very quickly at removing my cuticles. I use it before doing my nails all the time! And one bottle lasts for a really long time.

February 04, 2018

It works!

It is true! It works super fast, I usually apply it for 15-20 seconds and it dissolves my cuticles without damaging or hurting my nails. Very easy to use. Worth the money. I definitely recommend it. Also great on toenails.

January 12, 2018

Good price, effective product

I bought this in an attempt to take better care of my nails and find a solution to my compulsive pulling at cuticles and hang nails. I've used it only twice so far and I already see a difference! It takes care of the dead skin around your nails with no burning or any other negative side effect, I'll definitely keep using it.