Sally Hansen Miracle Cure nail strengthener Reviews
#690 in Nail Polish

3.2/5

July 23, 2017

Nails Kept Spliting

I have been using this under every nail polish but it has failed to strengthen my nails - in fact my nails have been spliting quite a lot recently. It does say to apply every other day which I don't do as it's not realistic. It does do a good job as a base coat though.

April 07, 2017

I usually use witchcraft nail growth but this one is jsit as good gave me longer stronger nails in just one week I hate the smell but it works well go price to and I see it everywhere I shop

March 15, 2015

My nails tend to get dry and brittle during the winter months and I have had a really hard time trying to find a product that worked. A friend of my always loved the way my nails looked until she seen what the elements had done to them. She recommend Salley Hansens Miracle cure nail strengthener and I am so glad she did. My nails are stronger and healthier now. This stuff really works.

March 09, 2015

This is great for someone who has dry brittle nails especially in winter time your nails are more bound to break but once you apply this to your nails you notice results in three days! Your nails are stronger and don't break! Strong long lasting healthy nails!!!