Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Polish & Miracle Gel Top Coat Reviews

The ONLY TRUE 2-STEP GEL MANICURE with no light needed. Over 45 shades that wow! And it's only from Sally Hansen. Leading the revolution in gel technology.

•    2 Steps: Miracle Gel Polish and Miracle Gel Top Coat
    •    Up to 14 Days of Color & Shine
    •    Easy Removal

For more info, visit: Sally Hansen Miracle Gel

January 24, 2018

No chips!

I hate when my nail polish chips so I'm always looking for a really good nail polish that will last. I put this on my nails and it lasted 2 weeks without chipping and even then, it only chipped around the edges. I have already bought 3 more colours and I plan on picking some more up next time.

2.8/5

January 23, 2018

Not worth the price

There are a lot of lightless gel polishes that make big promises. None of them deliver, including this one. It is over priced for what it is and doesn't last much longer than regular polish.

pros:

-Decent colour range
    -Formula is actually pretty good, smooth, pretty self-leveling, not goopy and most shades are opaque in 2 coats.
    -lasts about 2-3 days on my nails (about average) before chipping or tip wear
    -Easily available
    -New colours added several times a year,
    -The top coat is actually good. Nice and thick (similar to the gel topcoat) than smooths out imperfections. It does a pretty good job with nail art too. It doesn't smear as easily ad other drug store top coats.

Cons:
    -More expensive than other conventional polishes, and comes with less product in the bottle
    -Absolutely does not last the promised 7+ days.
    -You'll go through the top coat pretty quick because it is such a thick formula.
    -There is nothing special about the polish. It is no more long lasting than a regular polish. It's the topcoat that is special. It can perform slightly better than a regular top coat, but it can be used over any polish with the same result. But, it's still over priced. There are better, cheaper options like Revlon colorstay gel-envy diamond top coat.

January 22, 2018

Great At Home Polish

Not quite as good as a professional polish, but for the cost it holds up relatively well. The top coat really gives the colour a pop and a great shine! It dries very quickly as well!

January 22, 2018

I continue to buy this product.

The nail polishes themselves are great. They are long lasting and super shiny. I sometimes use them without the top coat and still last just as long. The top coat adds a great finishing touch and adds more shine to the colours.

3.2/5

January 04, 2018

Nice polish

This polish goes on really easily and is easy to use. As far as being gel...well it's not like a gel manicure from the salon for me. It didn't last as long as I'd anticipated but maybe because I'm hard on my hands. Definitely works better than regular polish but not as good as the salon.

December 20, 2017

Best nail polish

My favourite since I’m extremely hard on my nails. This lasts two weeks without chipping when regular nail polish chips after two days. So this is definitely my go to

December 11, 2017

Not what I was expecting

This product looked great at first but did not give me the gel look I was looking for and also did not last long at all, easily chipped away.
    I did like the brush though and found it easier to apply than most, but wasn’t overly happy with the end result. Maybe if I didn’t have to do dishes, etc?

December 07, 2017

Best do-it-yourself nail colour

This is a dream come true for those of us who like nail colour to last a long time but don't want to put real shellac or gel on our nails. It stays on for at least a week before chipping and comes off easy with regular nail polish remover.

November 23, 2017

Lasts longer than non-gel polish

I tried both the gel nail polish and the top coat. When used together the polish definitely lasts several days longer than regular polish. I normally only use O.P.I. polish but wanted to try something new to see if it would last longer. The only thing is if you use only the gel nail polish without the top coat I find it chips pretty easily like a normal polish.

November 20, 2017

Yas

After finding this top coat it it's now the only one I use. It's does an Amazing job at smoothing out my nails and drying them quickly. Would definitely recommend