3.9/5
Sally Hansen Miracle Gel Polish & Miracle Gel Top Coat Reviews

The ONLY TRUE 2-STEP GEL MANICURE with no light needed. Over 45 shades that wow! And it's only from Sally Hansen. Leading the revolution in gel technology.

•    2 Steps: Miracle Gel Polish and Miracle Gel Top Coat
    •    Up to 14 Days of Color & Shine
    •    Easy Removal

For more info, visit: Sally Hansen Miracle Gel

March 15, 2019

Un produit à découvrir

Un vernis facile et rapide d'utilisation. Il procure le même fini qu'un vernis que l'on doit utiliser avec une lampe UV. De plus, le couleur est parfaite pour le printemps! À essayer!

February 25, 2019

Chipping within 24 hours!

I'm certainly no expert in applying nail polish, so I do love the wide and flat applicator brush. However, the quality is about average to any other nail polish I've tried, and my thumb and pointer fingers had chipping after less than 24 hours. I'm not sure if quality varies by shade, and they have such a great range of colours that I'm tempted to try out another shade when they go on sale, just to test that possibility... Ultimately I'm a little disappointed by my first impression :(

February 23, 2019

Fantastic polish and such a good deal!

This is such a great product combination. The brush is wide and flat so you can get really good coverage with one swipe. I do two coats of the colour then one coat of the top coat. I have had mine on now for over a week and there's been no chipping at all. I'll definitely be purchasing more colours.

The colour I am wearing in the photo is Terra-Coppa.

February 21, 2019

Coats Nicely

I have many colours of Sally Handsen Miracle Gel nail polishes and love them. The colours are very vibrant, last a long time and have a nice to apply formula. Can't wait to see what colours come out next.

February 19, 2019

Vernis

J'adore l'effet du vernis quand on vient tous juste de l'appliquer, c'est simple et facile et beaucoup moins cher qu'en salon, par contre pour ma part, il ne tient pas longtemps :(, mais il tient déjà plus longtemps qu'un vernis normal.

February 19, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Like Gel Nails But Not

I love this nail polish. I bought it to match a bridesmaid dress and the polish lasted two full weeks before it actually started chipping off. This is without the overcoat.

I have used it several times since and it always lasts longer than my other nail polishes.

February 17, 2019

Perfect

I have this formula in two colors - Per Suede and Terra Coppa.(an early birthday present). I love both. The formulas for both apply beautifully, thick and glossy. However, I have used this with and without the Gel top coat - and they seem to last about the same for me. A few days, maybe, without chipping.

February 17, 2019

Lasted almost 4 weeks!

I got this as a gift (after asking for it)and could not wait to try it out as going out and getting full on gel nails can be a time-consuming thing and is expensive. I got musical gel in the shade totem-ly yours.

After 2 weeks my nails had grown a lot and the polish was still perfect. After 4 weeks the first nail started chipping.

February 14, 2019

Gel polish

It’s basically like a base coat with some tint to it but if you do 3-4 layers it would look like a gel nail polish. It stays for a long time and it’s good

February 14, 2019

LOVE

Gel nails are usually very highly priced, this is the perfect at home affordable take! They are the perfect at home manicure! They are extremely long lasting and are salon quality! They colours are always opaque and they are perfect for any occasion!