• Sally Hansen Nail Growth Miracle - Salon Strength Treatment
  • Sally Hansen Nail Growth Miracle - Salon Strength Treatment

Sally Hansen Nail Growth Miracle - Salon Strength Treatment Reviews

Ranked #1350 out of 1532 in Nail Polish

30% Longer Nails in 5 Days.* Guaranteed! * Exclusive Protein Complex prompts fast nail growth. * Soy protein binds moisture to nails, strengthening and lengthening without brittleness. * Keratin helps protect nails against splitting, cracking and breaking. * Collagen and multi-vitamins stimulate healthy nail growth. * Salon Tested - Dermatologist Tested.Special

May 07, 2017

I paid around 10 dollars but its really worth it I bit my nails right to the skin and they looked awful so I remember my mom swears by this product so I bought it. In a matter of a week my nails were growing like crazy! Also they were strong and not splitting or chipping. I stand by this product.

April 29, 2017

J'ai acheté ce produit car je voulais avoir les ongles plus longs et plus " en santé ". J'ai aimé parce que ça disait d'en mettre à chaque 2 jours , mais les deux jours suivants (après avoir mis 1 seule couche) , mes ongles étaient déja plus longs de 1 mm ! Je trouve que c'est très bien pour seulement deux jours après l'utilisation qu'il soient déja quand même une bonne longueur de plus ! J'aime beaucoup et je pense que ça va être un nouveau classique !

April 26, 2017

I love this stuff! This is Magic in a bottle. It makes my nails feel smooth, soft, nourished, shiny, moisturized, glossy and has a beautiful shiny, no sticky feel, no streak finish. I apply 1 coat in the morning and 1 coat in the evening; after 1 week already i can not believe the results after just 1 week. Cant wait to see what the results will be after 2 weeks or longer! Hope you love it as much as i do. Inexpensive and easy to find in most drugstores.

October 23, 2016

I love this product. I have bought several bottles since i first discovered it and it really does as it says on the box! Within about 3-4 days there is a noteable growth, i tend to re-apply daily even though there is no need to as it will stay on for a good few days. Brilliant product :)

August 16, 2012

I have the full package which makes me a great consumer for all the cosmetic brands :)) Falling hair, acne prone skin and hard to grow, brittle nails! Nice, huh?
    Ok, again during the past years I spent at least 200$ on this nail growth and that miracle products. The first time I came across this one was at least 6-7 years ago thanks to a pharmacist`s recommendation. However, she told me a way of applying this treatment that not even the product tells you to do so. Here how it goes, you clean your nails, apply one coat and for a week you keep applying it every other two days WITHOUT removing the previous one. After a week, you remove the product completely and start all over again following the same pattern.
    I know it sounds different, but when you are consistent within two weeks the nails grow so strong and you end up having long nails!! At least that`s what happened with me.
    Long story short, after trying this and that in between I found my self going back to this product. I gave four stars to quality cause my only complaint is it turns into a glue like substance before you even see the end of the bottle where all the other nail polishes and treatments look still ok?