Sally Hansen Nail Polish Reviews

4.1/5
Ranked #55 out of 1563 in Nail Polish

May 30, 2017

I have a massive collection of nail polish......
    I'm pretty sure half of them are Sally Hanson and I love the nail polish... Always great colour and drys fast. They. Come on lots of different colours and it's one of my favourites for sure

May 30, 2017

I love Sally Hansen nail polish! Its so inexpensive and affordable. They also have a huge selection of shades in everything from nudes to darks to neons to sparkles and everything in between. It lasts a good bit of time and is well pigmented. I have it on right now in the shade "All Bright ".

May 30, 2017

I love Sally hansen! i love her nail polish especially the fast drying one sells for only 5 dollars a bottle and lasts a year or two the value is Worth every penny and the quality is high end the effectiveness is amazing you wont be disapointed

May 08, 2017

I find this nail polish comes on sale quite often which is great, although sometimes after applying (and I wait for the dry time) it never fully dries. It gets all "gobby". Like 50/50 love hate. I find it has to be 100% room temp to work well... and needs a good 3 thin coats + top coat. Chips after a few days but for the price it's my favorite!

April 18, 2017

De superbes couleurs, une durabilité superbe même si j'ai très souvent les mains dans l'eau. Plusieurs merveilleux choix de couleurs donc je suis vraiment vendu à ces vernis.

November 18, 2016

Sally Hansen makes some of the best nail polish. Very affordable and has amazing quality; dries quickly, lasts a long time, and does not chip easily. Love it!

September 28, 2016

I love sally Hansen product I've bought a lot of there nail polishes .love the way the brush is. It goes on nicely. This colour called trouble maker .

September 01, 2016

Last longer then most nail polishes and is a reasonable price, little high for drug store but it's well worth it. Large color range and finish selection.

July 10, 2016

Sally Hansen gel nail polish has been a real game changer in my nail polish routine. Prior to this, I was doing my nails at least once per week, but this allows me to stretch my nail polish for weeks and it still looks great. Fro those that want to keep switching out, they could do with the lower price point polishes - Sally Hansen or otherwise. In my case, having a reliable, flawless pedicure without ongoing effort or salon expense (which I never do), makes the at-home process a dream. I get all of that time to focus on other things and with limited time to do everything I manage each day, it's wonderful. You pay a few dollars more than the usual, but for the longevity, it's equal or better value long-term. So happy to have found this great product!

July 02, 2016

I like all the color collection of Sally Hansen Nail Polish. After applying on nails, it dries instantly - this is something I like the most! Price is also pretty affordable.