Sally Hansen New Lengths Ceramics in Raven Reviews
#1387 in Nail Polish

Rich, luxurious colour fortified with Ceramics for long lasting colour that won't chip, dent, crack or fade.While every effort has been made to ensure accuracy of product colour, some variations in colour may occur.

December 02, 2009

I have really long nails, and I'm a stay at home mom, I've been looking for a great nail polish that lasts, as I don't have a lot of time to dote on my nails sadly.

This is an amazing bottle of wonderful!!!!!!!!! The colour lasts and its so smooth to put on! Thanks for a great polish!

December 01, 2009

Awesome.. Lasts long and the color is AHMAZING!

3.2/5

October 23, 2009

Yesterday I used a new bottle for the first time on my best friend,
    Brand new, never before opened bottle.
    But the consistency was super thick and goopy as if I had left it open for an hour or had used it many times before.
    It definitely covered very thoroughly and it is very cheap but I do prefer nail polishes that are a little thinner and spread a little easier. This one did not create a flawless smooth finish because it was just too thick to manage.