Sally Hansen Salon Effects Nail Polish Strips Reviews

Ranked #320 out of 1563 in Nail Polish

April 27, 2017

I have had these for a wile and was really nervous to try them as some people said there easy to screw up etc, so last night I decided screw it I`m doing this and I am very happy I did, they are easier then I thought and they still look great, I have been playing with the dogs, washed a sink full of dishes and moved some furniture. Definitely going to get more, my mother and three friends now want to get some seeing they hate waiting for nail polish to dry, will up date once the colour chips etc.

2.0/5

August 15, 2016

I'm not sure if I was doing it wrong, but these just did not work for me. I have seen some people who are able to make them look amazing.. this product was just not for me.. I have an easier time with actual polish or going out to get them done!

August 15, 2016

I love Sally Hansen Nail Polish Strips. I live for them and every time I am in a store that sells them I always look for new colors and designs. They work great and look great. I am not a patient person and cannot for the life of me paint my own nails with polish. It always looks sketchy and messy. These nail strips have allowed me to have fantastic nails in 20 minutes. I cannot live without them and have several back up supplies just in case...

July 23, 2016

Unless you're someone familiar with putting these on, for a new person it can be tricky. I found it difficult just the way I wanted it. But the designs are like anything I've seen on the market. Very playful and complimentary to any look :)!

July 23, 2016

These are great! I love nail strips. They have such cute designs. They're quick and easy to use and last almost a week. I wish they were more chip resistant but they are essentially only a sticker so that's okay.

March 30, 2016

I do my own nails every week and these nails stickers are amazing for the days I'm inpatient or in a hurry.
    Easy to apply, remove and if you put a top coat on the stickers they can easily last up to 2 weeks!!
    Great designs but need to release new ones :)

February 05, 2016

So If you like to polish your nails but hate the waiting time of having them dry, then you gotta try these strips! No drying time, when your done your done! You get a good amount of strips, with a variety of sizes to fit your nails. A bonus with the strips depending on how long your nails are, you can actually use one strip on two nails. The strips are thin, and they are repositional if you don't lay it right the first time. Once applied to your finger nail, smooth the strip out, to get all the creases smooth. Once right, fold the strip down and you just lightly file the excess away. You can then apply the other half to another nail. Again depending on length of nails. Once all nails are done. I then apply a clear coat to make them last longer! Now I have tried other nail strips, and these are by far my favorite ones. Some of the other brands I have tried you can not clear coat them, therefore they don't last as long. Not only that but they have an awesome variety of patterned prints! Everything from solids, these cute lip ones!
    Now my only complaint with these, is once you open the package, the effectiveness of the strips lose their effect. Which isn't great because I usually have extras left, which I could use at another time. I'm going to try storing the extras in a ziplock baggie, see if that will help. But you can just toss them in your box, they won't adhere when you go use them later.

January 25, 2016

Love these. I have used a few different designs now. My only complaint is that if you dont push the strip down near the cuticle, once the nail grows out I found that the edge curls slightly and gets your hair caught on ur nails.

January 03, 2016

Had the chance to find it at liquidation price at pharmaprix. It was simple to put on, had help from my boy friend but could have done it alone. Tried this for a wedding and it was perfect. Every one commented on my nails in good way and it was chic and original at the same time. Easy to wear and durable (10 days or so).

Will try other pattern for sure.

August 02, 2015

These are the only nail strips i purchase. There are so many styles to choose from, quality is amazing & lasts about a week or so.

Maggiestevens added a new review for
    Nivea Creme

Cadbury Mini Eggs

Kinder Surprise

Maggiestevens added a new review for
    Dairy Queen DQ Cakes

Coca-Cola Classic

RogerRoo added a new review for
    Kinder Surprise