3.9/5
Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Pacific Blue Reviews
#727 in Nail Polish

September 27, 2017

best drugstore polish

I love this line of nail polish.
    It lasts the longest before chipping starts.
    The price is right and the l
    color selection is fabulous. I own at least 10 colors of the xtreme nails.

April 18, 2017

Love this shade from Sally Hansen. It's a beautiful spring/summer shade and I wear it a lot during the warmer months. One of my favourite nail polish shades and such a bright classic colour. Everyone always compliments the colour of my nails when I wear this one. I always repurchase when I run out or it dries up. A beautiful bright classic blue shade.

2.7/5

July 30, 2015

You HAVE to apply 2-3 coats for the true colour to show, which is frustrating because it takes up more time than usual. But, after applying a generous layer, the colour is a beautiful blue similar to Essie's Aruba Blue. Essie is almost $9.99 at my local drugstore, and this polish was $2.99, so if you really like this colour, I recommend this product.

June 13, 2015

I have very mixed feelings about this product. Before sally hansen decided to change the formula in this color, it was gorgeous, pigmented and long lasting. But unfortunately, when i recently purchased this product, the formulation was changed and the polish was no longer effective. The first coat is see through and horrible. And even the second coat doesn't look that great. I'd say avoir that color unless they changed it to how it was made in the first place.

May 28, 2015

| liked this colour when I bought it, but it's not very practical. It is too bright to be work appropriate, and it doesn't match a lot of other things.
    The coverage is great and you only need one coat, though. So if this is your colour you're golden.