Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Red Carpet Reviews
#846 in Nail Polish

3.2/5

September 23, 2016

i bought this product on sale one day. i really love the color and the applicator. i just didnt like the consistency of the product, its a bit too thick. also, it didnt even stay for too long, it chipped almost immediately.

2.8/5

March 08, 2015

I didn't like the color nor look of this polish on my nails. It is so red, almost like a blood red. It had too much sparkle in the polish for me. I thought I could wear it to a Christmas Party, but it just wasn't for me.

January 04, 2015

I am addicted to the Xtreme Wear line! The Red Carpet color has the perfect amount of red and shine. I'd definitely recommend this color and product line to any lady looking to do an at home manicure.

January 03, 2015

Red Carpet is red hot! Red is my favourite colour and this sparkly shade reminds of Dorothy’s ruby red shoes in the Wizard of Oz. The colour coats your nails beautifully and offers chip resistance. When you want to dazzle and make a statement this is the colour for you. You feel sexy and sultry when you flash your nails. A little black dress never looked so good.

September 05, 2014

I love this color, it is a microsparkle deep red like you would see an actual red carpet (without the sparkles of course)

The brush although a little large deposits a good amount of polish but you have to be careful to not overload the brush. The formula is good and covers well, 2 coats was plenty and more might make it prone to chipping. It's supposed to be extreme wear but I wouldn't wear it without a good top coat.

It would be a perfect Christmas party color. I hope to buy it again if I can find it.