Good

sally hansen xtreme wear nail color Reviews

Ranked #225 out of 1565 in Nail Polish

April 18, 2017

Love this whole line of nailpolishes, I love the formula and brush applicator is a great shape for my nails. I love the variety of colours and I have most of them, they sell a great variety of flat and sparkle polishes as well as a few pretty accent glitter options. I reach for these a lot in my polish collection and use them a lot in nail art designs. Will continue to purchase these nail polishes.

March 13, 2017

I have a huge polish collection and I have by far the most of sally Hansen xtreme wear. I just love it. They are not super expensive they last on the nails for a good amount of time. The formula is great and they have lots to choose from. I have rebought a few colours once I ran out and they are always the first polishes I look at when buying new polish. If you want a good polish for a good price they run and get these.

2.7/5

September 20, 2016

This nail polish doesn't give any Xtreme wear. It last me 1 day before it started peeling off. Maybe it would last longer paired with a gel top coat. I have Wet Cement and a few other colors. I do like the colors.