Sally Hanson Gel Nail Kit
Amazing

Sally Hanson Gel Nail Kit Reviews

Ranked #244 out of 1497 in Nail Polish

August 02, 2016

I like this nail polish. I can wear it for a very long time before I need to put some back. It's a little bit long to applied, but it stayed longer than other nail polish. A lots of different colors to choose.

July 11, 2016

After trying this 3 separate times I would definitely recommend it. The price is a little high to begin with but you will definitely get your moneys worth by using it multiple times.

PROS: The manicure lasted 6-8 days (The box advertises 2 weeks, but I still think this is good)
    My nails stayed chip free.
    I also found the polish was easy to remove in one piece and didn't require nail polish remover (which is provided in the kit)

CONS: The base coat, top coat and polish are a little small and will require me to purchase more after a few more uses.
    The polish can stay "tacky" for quite awhile, up to an hour plus. So finding a good time to complete my nails can be a hassle (best is before bed)

Overall, saving me the $40 or $50 dollars going to the salon is worth the price. I'm quite happy with my purchase

Greenevanessa15 added a new review for
    Dollarama

DEANENE has posted in the forum topic
    Horoscopes !

Bludelphinium has posted in the forum topic
    Socks and Your Personality !!

laura2423 has posted in the forum topic