Sanex moisturising shower gel Reviews

October 24, 2019

Shower gel

This shower gel is amazing I use it on my baby I honestly love the smell it’s so gentle it’s got no bad stuff in it and is just a fair prices easy shower gel.

October 21, 2019
    Ealing, United Kingdom

Great for dry skin

This is only one shower gel that really makes difference to my dry skin. After using it for a week I can see that skin is no longer irritated and it is visibly less dry and more elastic. Shower gel smells lovely and lathers really well. I would deffinitely recomment it to anyone especially if you have dry skin.

October 10, 2019
    Barking and Dagenham, United Kingdom

Perfect for sensitive skin!

I am someone who suffers when it comes to perfumed shower gels so this shower gel is perfect for me! I also get dry skin especially in the winter and Sanex have a whole range of shower gels that are great for dry skin and they are perfume and scent-free so if you have sensitive skin I really recommend this product! The price is really reasonable as well in my opinion as you get a decent-sized bottle compared to standard shower gels. If you have sensitive skin this is a product for you !

October 10, 2019
    Halton, United Kingdom

Moisturising miracle shower!

Definitely would buy sanex again, suffer from topical dermatitis on Hand feet and face- this was a miracle product in moisturising the areas making them look less dry and unsightly without causing flare ups or reactions ! Smells and looks good ! Couldn’t recommend enough ! Quality and very reasonably priced !

October 09, 2019
    Derry City and Strabane, United Kingdom

Nourishes and softens skin

My son suffers from eczema,it doesn't dry his skin out. It lathers beautifully and has a lovely scent unlike some of the other products we had been using.

October 08, 2019
    Essex, United Kingdom

good shower gel

very good if you have sensitive skin during the winter months puts a bit of life back in. sanex do a range of them which i've tried all. when on sale for £2 we love to stock up

October 08, 2019
    England, United Kingdom

Great cleanser and leaves skin soft!

I wasnt expecting much as it was pretty cheap but pleasantly surprised.
    Lathers up quickly and it's a very creamy feel.
    Smells really nice , cleans well and leaves skin very soft, so much so I forgot to use body cream afterwards.
    Well worth a try

August 13, 2019
    England, United Kingdom

Fab shower gel highly reccomend 5*!

Sanex Dermo Moisturising Shower Gel is a great shower gel they have designed it for normal to dry skin, and can safely say it does hydrate/moisturise your skin, and think it's a fab size and overall great shower gel. Like they way it foams up, don't need to use a lot and unlike some shower gels my skin does feel softer, cleaner and not dried out after use. Highly recommend giving it a go!

August 09, 2019
    United Kingdom

Leaves skin smooth

I suffer from dry skin areas but often sensitive to new products. This product lathered easily but also left my skin feeling super smooth. After a few uses , my dry areas cleared up.

August 08, 2019
    Derbyshire, United Kingdom

Great for sensitive skin

With having sensitive skin to some bathing products the ones i can use a far & few between and this is one of them. If i want a affordable wash that cleans without drying my skin or causing a reaction then this would be my go to, however like many women i like to pamper myself, bath pluck and preen and finish feeling girly and the smell of this is just too fresh and clinical for my liking so i usually opt for different products. Although i would re purchase especially if my skin was having a super sensitive spell.