Sara Lee Little Bites Blueberry Muffins Reviews
#12 in Baked Goods

Tasty little muffins that pack a big blueberry taste, sized perfectly for your lunchbox or snack. Made with Real Blueberries, No High Fructose Corn Syrup and No Artificial Colors.

Les mini-muffins aux bleuets de Little Bites sont la collation parfaite pour les aventures du quotidien. Frais et moelleux, faits de vrais bleuets, ils sont une délicieuse collation à savourer sur le pouce. De plus, ils ne contiennent pas d’arachides, ce qui est idéal pour la boîte à lunch. Quatre mini-muffins aux bleuets. Un sachet pratique.

Great school snack

I was chosen to try Sara Lee little bites in the blueberry muffins. These were super great for my little guys snack at pre school. They were the perfect size and it was a healthy, tasty snack for him. I also didn’t feel bad giving him these as an after school snack. #gotitfree in exchange for my honest review.

2.7/5

We didn’t love them

My daughters were not fans of the sara lee little bites blueberry muffins unfortunately! Our family found the blueberries tasted fake and the muffins weren’t as moist as the fresh muffins were used to. We wouldn’t buy them again.

Updated On: February 01, 2019

I received this product free in exchange for this review.

They were ok.

I recieved a coupon from Family Rated to try these for free - I misplaced the coupon but since they were on my list I decided to buy them anyway.

So my kids weren't fans but they're super picky. I think most kids would enjoy these because they're sweet and mini. They aren't super flavourful or amazing. I thought they were ok but definitely not something I would buy for myself. My husband ate most of them lol

I probably won't buy them again but only because my kids would not eat them.

February 01, 2019

A nice quick snack for kids

I received a coupon for this free product. Normally, I would do my own baking, but this was a convenient and tasty solution for those who don't get a chance to bake as often as they would like. My kids thought it was good, and it is nice that it is a nut free product, so that they can take it to school.

January 10, 2019

Great nutritious on the go snack for little ones!

These are super tasty and an easy addition to kids lunches or as an afterschool snack that doesn't give you mom guilt over giving your kids something loaded with sugar. My kids love the blueberry ones and since trying these they've requested them again. These are definitely a staple on my grocery list now as they please everyone. And for under $4 for 20 of them in a box your wallet will be happy too.

2.0/5

January 07, 2019

Not for my family

I received the Sara Lee little bites blueberry muffins free to review as part of The Family rated review club. Myself and my children did not like the blueberry muffins. We found them to be very dry and lacking flavour. We did like the size of them, it would make them ideal for packing in school lunches. Overall we would not recommend this product.

December 24, 2018

My son loves these

These mini muffins were the perfect size snack for my son to take to daycare. He loved the taste of them and often asked asked to have more. The price point isn't too bad either.

December 22, 2018

Yummy

I was chosen as a product tester for my family and we loved these little muffins. Perfect for a grab and go snack and delicious. Great for preschoolers and kids. I’m sold!

December 18, 2018

Great snack!

My boys and I all agree that these little muffins are a great tasting snack. So moist and sweet, we even had them for breakfast occasionally. I would buy these again and add them to their school lunches too.

December 15, 2018

Great size

I love these for on the go, my one year old just loves them. 5 in a pack and 4 packs ina box for about $3.50. I purchased at Walmart. I will be buying again