Sara Lee Little Bites Blueberry Muffins Reviews
#14 in Baked Goods

Tasty little muffins that pack a big blueberry taste, sized perfectly for your lunchbox or snack. Made with Real Blueberries, No High Fructose Corn Syrup and No Artificial Colors.

Les mini-muffins aux bleuets de Little Bites sont la collation parfaite pour les aventures du quotidien. Frais et moelleux, faits de vrais bleuets, ils sont une délicieuse collation à savourer sur le pouce. De plus, ils ne contiennent pas d’arachides, ce qui est idéal pour la boîte à lunch. Quatre mini-muffins aux bleuets. Un sachet pratique.

February 04, 2019

Just the perfect snack size

It's is a moist tasty snack. Perfect for school snack or at and time of the day. Love that it's packs of two and the blueberry sweet taste is awesome. My whole family really enjoyed these and I have bought them since we ran out. Have to try the next flavor also.

February 04, 2019

A new Favourite for the whole family

We have found a snack that all family members love. From our baby 1 year old, to our 8 and 10 year old. Mom and Dad love it too. We loved the convenience of easy packaging and room saver in lunch bags. The taste and texture feels as if it is a freshly baked bakery muffin! Definite addition to our family snack game!

February 03, 2019

Great Snack for on the go

My daughter and I loved these. The perfect bite sized snack to take with us on outings. Nice texture and taste. Pleasantly surprized. It's now a staple in our home!

Super bon

j'ai acheter une couple de paquet pour les lunchs de mes filles et je nai pas eu le temps de gouter tellement elle on aimer jai racheter pas mal depuis

February 03, 2019

Great snack for the whole family

After receiving this item for free, I was thrilled to be able to share it with my family. Everyone enjoyed the taste of the product. The packaging is small and was great to put in my children's lunches for school. As well, it is a great snack to take with us on the go. I would definitely recommend this product to my family and friends.

Little Delights

Little Bites Blueberry Muffins were a huge hit with my daughter. She loved how small they were. Cute. They are great for a snack. To take on long car rides and great for the kids lunches. Will be buying more of these often!

Decent Muffins!

These muffins are a good quick snack for kids on the go, they are fresh and easy to pack in lunches. I find they taste a bit flavourless though? Kind of had a very doughy taste to them. My kids enjoyed them though. All in all I think they’re priced accordingly compared to other similar products.

A very yummy treat!

These little muffins are so tiny and yummy. They are the perfect little snack. They are nice and moist and flavourful. I put them out for company with tea and everyone enjoyed them.
    When you don't have time to bake your own muffins, these are perfect!
    I will definitely buy them again!

Great school snack

I was chosen to try Sara Lee little bites in the blueberry muffins. These were super great for my little guys snack at pre school. They were the perfect size and it was a healthy, tasty snack for him. I also didn’t feel bad giving him these as an after school snack. #gotitfree in exchange for my honest review.

2.7/5

We didn’t love them

My daughters were not fans of the sara lee little bites blueberry muffins unfortunately! Our family found the blueberries tasted fake and the muffins weren’t as moist as the fresh muffins were used to. We wouldn’t buy them again.

Updated On: February 01, 2019

I received this product free in exchange for this review.