Sara Lee Little Bites Chocolate Chip Muffins Reviews

Little Bites® signature golden muffin recipe and chock full of real chocolate chips! Perfect for when you're on the go. Made with Real Chocolate, No High Fructose Corn Syrup and No Artificial Colors.

Les mini-muffins aux pépites de chocolat sont la collation parfaite pour les aventures du quotidien. Frais et moelleux, remplis de pépites de chocolat, ils sont une délicieuse collation à savourer sur le pouce. De plus, ils ne contiennent pas d’arachides, ce qui est idéal pour la boîte à lunch. Quatre mini-muffins aux pépites de chocolat. Un sachet pratique.

February 06, 2019

New must have for kids!

Mixing up school snacks for the year can be a daunting task. Looking for something healthy AND kid friendly is not always easy. THESE muffins are brilliant. Kid tested and loved.
    We were able to try these for free thanks to Canada Bread and now they are in our grocery cart every week. My kids love all varieties and have not tired of them.
    I love that they are prepackaged and ready to go in kid friendly portions!
    Great find, great product!

February 06, 2019

Foodie Approved

These were addictive!

I ate a few in one sitting ( I was really hungry ).

I love Sara Lee anything. They make really great snacks,cakes, etc.

The muffins were a great size for snacking, pretty tasty, sweet and a really good price. I snacked, used a few for lunches and even gave my niece 1 or 2.

Bite size is a perfect size. I would have loved more chocolate chips in my muffins, but you can’t get eveything you want.

Would definitely buy again.

February 05, 2019

Les enfants adorent

Jai 3 enfants a la maison et ce produit convient a tous mais aussi a maman qui est fiere de donner un produit sain pour la sante et que les enfants aiment manger tres pratique en tout temps moelleux et sante tres bon

February 05, 2019
    Saskatchewan, Canada

Great For School

The SaraLee Little Bites Chocolate Chip Muffins are very good. They are nut free and my kids liked them so they were a easy way to make lunches fun and tasty. The don't have that weird dry texture that some of the prepackaged snacks do either.

February 04, 2019

Not too bad

Not bad at all. It was great and a perfect convenience food since they were individually wrapped. They were moist and a lovely accompaniment to a nice cuppa tea

February 04, 2019

Delicious

Great snack for on the go. Easy to transport, taste delicious. Not entirely that healthy, but its meant as a treat! Both my kids & I really enjoyed it.

Tasty

They are very tasty and great when you need a little snack. The sweetness is just perfect. I would definitely purchase them again.
    The price is good too.

A Great Snack!

I received a coupon to try the Sara Lee Mucfin Bites for #free. I usually make mini muffins for my family, so we were excited to try these. My entire family LOVED these muffins!!! They come 4 in each pack and they are delicious. I like how they are individually wrapped so you can just grab a pack and throw in your purse, or the kids lunch bag. The muffins were very moist, not dry and crumbly. The only thing you have to watch is that they have an expiry date...not that they lasted that long in my house! We will definitely buy this product again.

February 03, 2019

The little one loves them!!

Sara Lee’s Chocolate Chip mini muffins are YUMMY. They are deliciously moist with just the right amount of chocolate chips. The kids love them. With 4 mini muffins in each bag, it’s such an easy snack to grab and give to the kids.

February 02, 2019

My girls really loved the size and taste!

I received a coupon to try Sara Lee Little Bites Chocolate Chip Muffins for free #GotItFree. It took quite a while for my coupon to show up due to the postal strike, and then it took even longer to find them in a store, but I finally did after visiting multiple stores. I have 2 young daughters, and they both loved the fact that they were just the right size for them! They also really enjoyed the taste and surprisingly so did I! I'm not a big fan of muffins in general, but these were quite tasty! I will be getting them again now that I know where to go to find them, I would just prefer that for the price there was more of them, and I would love to see them available in more locations.