4.9/5
Scentsy Counter Cleaner Reviews

Good - 0

June 13, 2018

Clean Counter/Kitchen/ Everything but glass

This product is amazing! I have the Coconut Lemon Grass and the scent leaves a nice clean fresh feeling and actually cleans! Cuts through grease and I use it on everything - except for glass! Every home needs this and I will never go without it

June 15, 2017

TOP NOTCH

The best smelling counter cleaning product out there! It leaves a clear layer to repel dirt and smells so amazing. It really does do the trick and makes your house smell AMAZING. I use IT EVERYWHERE!!!!

June 13, 2017

By far my favourite Scentsy product. This can be used on more than just counters. I use this for everything. I have not seen a better stainless steel cleaner than this, and it smells great too!

June 06, 2016

The best smelling counter cleaning product out there! It leaves a clear layer to repel dirt and smells so amazing. It really does do the trick and makes your house smell AMAZING. I use it on everything,not just my counters. Floors,stainless steel sink & more.