4.1/5
Schick Hydro Silk Razor Reviews

Schick Hydro Silk™ hydrates skin like no other razor can. This uniquely designed razor goes beyond an incredibly close shave to actually care for your skin. With Water-Activated Moisturizing Serum & 5 Curve-Sensing blades with skin guards to help protect skin from irritation, the Hydro Silk™ razor leaves skin feeling silky smooth! And it’s preferred over the leading 5 blade razor.

Awesome

Smooth, close and quick! I'm used to using an electric razor and it is quick but never a close shave. This razor gives the closest, smoothest shave I've ever had!

Rasoir

Le rasoir SCHICK HYDRO SILK est un de mes préférées depuis plusieurs années. Je trouve qu'ils sont les meilleurs et j'ai habituée mes filles avec les même rasoirs. Je n'ai aucun problème à recommander le rasoir.

Does It's Job

I've had this razor in my shower for a good couple months now, so it wins the award for the longest lasting razor I have owned. The lack of extra gel/cream around the razor means it doesn't end up a big sticky mess in a few days like previous razors I have tried. It works well, just as described. Nothing extraordinary- but when it comes to shaving, does it really need to be?

Best razor

I received this razor as a sample from samplits. This is an amazing razor. Close shave and leave your skin feeling silky smooth after. I will be trashing my old razor and using this one from now on.

1.8/5

October 14, 2017

Not Worth The Money.

The handle of the blade is well contoured to comfortably fit hands and smoothly glide across curves. Other than this, the blade itself was terrible: I had to make several strokes to get rid of hair and even then, the stubble was hard to remove.

October 12, 2017

Works Well and Affordable

I really like this razor. The colors make it so fun and pretty to look at. The blade itself is sharp and lasts for a good amount of time. It does the job well and makes you skin soft and smooth. I do not find this razor leaves my skin itchy or dry. I don't find this blade overly expensive which is another reason I like it. I have purchased it at Walmart.

October 12, 2017

I would purchase but if on sale.

The handle was nice to hold, and it was not slippery when wet, such as when it was used in the shower.
    The shave was gentle and close but performed better when used with shaving lotion as opposed to just soap and water.

October 07, 2017

Excellent product

This product is amazing. It provides a smooth nick free shave. It adds and maintains the moisture. This product lasts a decent amount of time. You can get several shaves before having to replace the blades. I am super happy with this product and will continue to use it in the future.

October 07, 2017

My husband loves it too!

My husband and I share a razor. By this I mean, we simply purchase razors (a pack of heads) and use one handle. For this particular one, we happened to have two as we were sent one to try as a promotional offer. This is thus far, our favourite razor. My husband is shocked that I ever even used his. He loves the additional moisturizing serum as it helps it glide on the skin. It has become our go to razor for the perfect shape. I will repurchase.

1.8/5

October 06, 2017

Not a fan

This is the only razor that causes me to have rashes on my legs