Schick Intuition Advanced Moisturizing Womens Razor with Shea Butter Reviews
#13 in Hair Removal

June 24, 2019

Awesome razor! No shaving cream and super sort skin!

This is one of the best razors i have ever used!! I love that there is no need for shaving cream, the smell, the way it makes my skin feel, i love it all! I definitely recommend giving this one a try! I have 3 little kids at home and it's so great for a quick and easy shave!

April 20, 2019

Love this razor. My new favourite

This is now a staple in my house. Love this product. The soap around the razor makes for an easy glide while shaving.
    Find it a little pricey though but Highly recommend this along with my daughters.

2.7/5

March 18, 2019

Convenient but gone too quick

There razors are okay. It's difficult to get a close shave the first time you use it because the blade is under the shaving and cream solid and then the front wears down super fast and you're left with the shaving cream part only on the back which isn't helpful. If they could find a way to make these last longer I would love them!! I think these are the best and possibly only product like this beside Gilette Venus so I keep purchasing them for the convenience but curse how quickly they become useless. It's definitely a love/hate relationship.

February 16, 2019

My favorite

This razor comes with a conditioning bar secured around the blade. No shaving cream required. Just wet the razor by running under water a couple seconds and you're good to go. The conditioning bar simply adds the affect of pure bliss as you shave desired area. It's my favourite because I am able to get the hairy business done and over quickly.

February 04, 2019

My go to razor!

I find that the older I get, the more sensitive my skin becomes. I purchased this product in a gift set that also came with One pair of cosy socks and three Shea butter cartridges so the cost was well worth it at 19.99 cdn.

Pros
    _ Leaves my skin extremely soft and smooth especially during the dry winter months
    - Does not irritate my sensitive skin
    - It’s a two in one product as it lather and shaves in one step
    -The value of the gift set was extremely worth it
    - Easy grip so that I don’t drop it like some other razors

Cons
    - Because the razor is wider than most it is challenging to use in the bikini area.

Even though I did receive this with the gift set and won’t need to re-purchase a cartridge for quite some time because it has four in total I will definitely re-purchase when needed! I recommend this product to anyone who has sensitive skin and Prefers to multitask by lathering and shaving in one step!

October 21, 2018
    Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

My absolute favorite razor!

I have been using this razor for about 10 years. It is my go to! I love that I don't have to use shaving cream and I love how convenient and easy it is to use. Also gives a great shave...my underarms and legs feel so soft afterwards!

October 17, 2018
    New York, United States

Love this

I have used this razor for about 2 yrs and won't use anything else. I like the fact you don't need a separate shaving cream/gel since the moisture bar is right on the razor. My legs are smooth and soft after shaving and the bar lasts me about 1 week.

September 22, 2018

So smooth!

I'll never use another razor. This one razor is so amazing it leaves you skin smooth without having to use shaving cream which can be such a hassle. It's great for when your in a hurry and need a quick shave. Absolutely love this product

August 05, 2018

I would buy this product again

I’ve been using Schick Intuition products for a while now. Decided to try the advanced version with Shea butter. So smooth and creamy. So kind to my skin.

June 22, 2018

Best shaver on vacation

When I go away on a beach vacation, I only bring this razor. No shaving cream with me because all you do is add water and makes my legs so so smooth. It can last a good 3-4 times if I shave full legs. I love this product. I just wish it was a little cheaper to get more value out of it or at least for it to last longer