Schmidt's Aluminum Free Coconut + Pineapple Natural Deodorant for Women and Men Reviews

Really Natural. Really Works. – Schmidt's Coconut + Pineapple baking soda-free formula keeps you fresh with 24 hour odour protection. Certified 100% Natural Origin  – Coconut + Pineapple features a crowd-pleasing, refreshing and vibrant scent, made with essential oils.

Vraiment naturel. Vraiment efficace. – Schmidt's Coconut + Pineapple sans bicarbonate de soude préserve la fraîcheur avec 24 heures de protection contre les odeurs. Origine naturelle certifiée à 100 % – Coconut + Pineapple contient un parfum envoûtant, rafraîchissant et vivifiant, fait avec des huiles essentielles.

Great Deodorant

I have been using natural deodorants and I always like to try new ones. Schmidt’s Natural Deodorant in Coconut and Pineapple has a nice sweet tropical scent which I really like. I also really like that it is for sensitive skin since some other brand of deodorant sometimes made my skin itchy. I also like it is aluminum free.

My new fave

This stuff smells so good! I only use natural deodorants, and it’s difficult to find a good one that actually smells good. This lasts all day, and is by far the best natural deodorant I’ve ever tried! I’m switching!

Love it!

This is my second favourite Schmidt's deodorant (after the Rose & Vanilla one). It smells so yummy and makes me feel like I'm sipping on coconut water by the beach! It goes on smoothly (no grainy texture) and is mostly clear, though it does leave a tiny bit of a white residue on fabric, so I wouldn't recommend using it under dark clothes. Its best feature is that it's super moisturizing! It almost feels like a body cream and is super comfortable to wear, especially in winter when my dry skin gets very itchy. The scent is not overpowering and lasts a whole day!

Best Deodorant

I'm glad this is a sensitive skin formula. It did not irritate my skin at all. I only need to use a small amount. I do not notice any odor after a day of wearing this. I really like this tropical scent. I would repurchase this deodorant.

Love the fruity fragrance

I’ve never used a fruit flavoured deodorant before. This one definitely felt fresh and refreshing. It lingers longer than the deodorants I have used earlier.

December 25, 2020

Great deodorant for summer!

My first impression when smelling this deodorant was that it brought back memories from the summer–sunshine, piña coladas, and the sound of water either lapping against the edge of a pool or the edges of a dock in a lake. Needless to say, I like the smell a lot. I was curious to see whether the scent changes when the deodorante is actually worn on my skin. I applied it and waited a few hours. I didn't feel any discomfort while wearing it–the deodorant went on smooth and didn't get lumpy while I wore it. I also didn't find that my skin was itchy or irritated in any way (since this is one of their sensitive formulas, that was important for me). Regarding the smell, I found that the hint of coconut fades a little bit, but I could still smell the pineapple. Overall, I'm quite happy with this one.

December 24, 2020

Works Well!

The coconut + pineapple scent is amazing. Smells like a beach vacation. It works amazing on sensitive skin. It lasted all day and I find other natural deodorants do not. This is a keeper!

December 23, 2020

Best natrual deodorant I've used!

I've used 2 brands prior to schmidt's. This deodorant stays in place and doesn't wear off after a hour like most other natrual deodorants. It does build up abit so make sure to follow the instructions of only 1 or two swipes. That is ALL you'll need.

My Favourite Deodorant

This is my favourite deodorant brand and scent from the brand. I love the Schidt’s brand because they use natural ingredients and even have sensitive skin products, like this one. This deodorant goes on smoothly and keeps me fresh all day long. I also love the smell. It smells like a pina colada! Love it!!! I would highly recommend giving this deodorant a try!

Natural Deodorant

I’m very glad to be selected to try Natural Deodorant from Schmidt’s.
    First time use natural deodorant- so rate 5 stars ⭐️ So nice smells and texture perfect, don’t stick your armpit.; don’t leaves spot on your clothes. I highly recommend this product!!