Schmidt's Lavender + Sage Natural Deodorant Reviews

Luxurious, long-lasting scent made with natural fragrance—a clean, herbaceous scent that's tranquil and soothing. Free of aluminum, propylene glycol, parabens and pthalates. Certified vegan & cruelty-free.

You may also like Schmidt's Natural Deodorant in: Sage + Vetiver, Rose + Black Pepper, and Here + Now

February 24, 2020

Works Great and Smells Wonderful

I like to use natural deodorant whenever I can, and they're not always effective but this deodorant worked amazing! The fragrance seemed a little intense at first, but it mellows out right away and smells wonderful and clean all day. It says in the directions to hold it to your body for a little first to warm it up, and this was so helpful because I must rub pretty hard when putting on deodorant usually because at first, I was getting little bits rolling off. But taking my time and warming it up then rolling on slowly really made a difference. It didn't leave any noticeable residue in my clothes, or oil marks like some alternate deodorants. I really enjoyed it and am interested in trying some other fragrances.

February 24, 2020

A breath of fresh air

After trying it for a few weeks i have absolutely fallen in love with this deodorant I love the smell
    ...very unique and lavender and sage is such a beautiful combo....it’s so soft and wonderful and nothing harsh about it
    Love the fact that it’s natural and works
    One stick contains generous amount which is 75g
    Perfect for the entire family can’t wait to try the rest of the available scents

February 23, 2020

Best natural deodorant I’ve tried so far!

I received this deodorant free from ChickAdvisor and Schmidt’s in exchange for my honest review. #gotitfree #tryschmidtsnaturals

I’ve tried other natural deodorants as I’ve been on the look for aluminum free deodorants but I find none of them work in keeping me smelling fresh all day until I tried Schmidt’s Natural deodorant! This keeps me smelling shower fresh all day long and I love the scent of lavender so this is definitely my favourite! It’s nice to know I can go through a busy day and know that I’m protected and don’t stink! It’s definitely a much softer texture than I’m used to and feels grittier but it’s overall effectiveness outweighs the texture.

Lovely fragrance, gritty texture

I received this product in exchange for an honest review and have been using it exclusively for the past week.
    Pros:
    - Vegan and cruelty-free
    - Free from harmful ingredients such as parabens
    - Lovely lavender scent
    - Effective in terms of minimizing body odor
    Cons:
    - Gritty texture
    - Takes a long time to dry
    Considering these factors and the price relative to other natural deodorants, I would only repurchase if I were to find Schmidt's on sale or if the texture were improved.

Great alternative

Been using this for almost two weeks now. I've tried a couple different natural deodorants but this one is definitely the best I've used so far. The smell lasts much longer and is much more effective than others. The only down thing I can say at this point is that the sage smell is quite overpowering and not always a pleasant smell to some people. Maybe if it was more on the floral side it would be better. Haven't tried the other fragrances so not sure how those are. I would definitely buy this again over any antiperspirants or other natural deodorants I have tried to date.

Great product!

I received this product for free from #chickadvisor for a chance to try and provide a honest review. This is my first time trying a natural deodorant and I really enjoyed it! The scent of lavender is really nice and it kept me feeling fresh for the day.

February 22, 2020

Schmidts lavender sage natural deodorant

I received the Schmidts lavender sage natural deodorant as a free sample. I liked the smell of it and it was very effective (it lasted all day), but I didn’t like that it left my arm pit white and that it transferred to my shirt.

Great natural product!

I really like this natural deodorant! The smell is so nice, not too strong but clean smelling. It glides on decently and dries quick. It works in the odour department and lasts all day without re applying.

Fantastic new product

I received this product for tree to try, and have been using it for about a week. I find that its definitely just as good if not better than what I was using before as a deodorant. I tried the Lavender and Sage scented one, and although it was a lovely scent, it was definitely a strong scent and at times a little over whelming. Because the scent is such a lasting one, its all I could smell all day, definitely covering up any scents from sweating.

The texture of the product is more grainy than others, but doesnt leave a white residue which was great for my clothes! After a few uses you barely notice the texture, and once its on its not something you feel anyways.

My new fav !

Not only does this product have a nice smell but, as a waitress I need something strong ! I run around all day long and sweating comes with the job.
    By the end of my shift, I could still smell lavendar, no B.O at all ! I will definitely be purchasing this product again !