Schmidt's Lavender + Sage Natural Deodorant Reviews

Luxurious, long-lasting scent made with natural fragrance—a clean, herbaceous scent that's tranquil and soothing. Free of aluminum, propylene glycol, parabens and pthalates. Certified vegan & cruelty-free.

You may also like Schmidt's Natural Deodorant in: Sage + Vetiver, Rose + Black Pepper, and Here + Now

March 01, 2020

Smells amazing and long lasting

Wow! I was a bit skeptical to try this product but was it great! It smelled amazing (especially if you like a strong lavender scent) and lasted me 12 hours. It goes on very well and doesn't streak or get onto my clothes. I would highly recommend his product and can't wait to try the rest of line.

Amazing

I like Schmidt's natural deodorant. I tried many natural deodorant, but none of them works except this one. It smells very nice. It keeps me dry for the whole day.

March 01, 2020

Good stuff but there's similar cheaper options

I was so excited to #trySchmidtsNaturals in the Lavender Sage scent, because I make a point of only using products not tested on animals and being more natural is an added bonus! I've already switched to aluminum-free deodorants for the last few years, so I was looking forward to trying a new brand. I'll admit, using the product was nice. I work 12 hours running off my feet, and I was never worried about smelling sweat on my shifts using this, and the scent was lovely to put on in the morning. The issue is the residue. It's a very grainy solution, and it's a weird texture that you have to hold in your armpit for a second to warm it enough to spread on the rest of your skin. I definitely wouldn't feel confident using this with like a black dress or dark sleeveless top in the summer. It kind of feels like a homemade or small local company type of deodorant which, if I'm going to use it, I'd rather spend the money supporting a smaller company. Speaking of money, my friend happened to try this same deodorant in a different scent around the same time, and she mentioned how expensive it was - at my local grocery store, a stick of this is close to $9! I can get a similar product with less residue concerns for half that, and even less on sale. So while I enjoyed my trial and I'm always grateful to Chick Advisor that I #gotitfree, I think I'll be sticking to other products for now.

My new love

I am a sucker for lavender based skincare products and this one is a clear winner for me. Not only it’s affordable, it’s a clean deodorant aka no aluminum salt and no artificial fragrance. It works really well when I need a little extra protection from my sweaty gym sessions. If the brand comes with smaller format, I will definitely jump on their selections since I only use a few times a week, making me finish a full size deodorant after approximately 6 months.

Disclaimer: I received this product for free in exchange of my honest opinion.

Great smell

I liked this product, I can't say I absolutely loved it though.
    The texture is a bit to get used to, it's not very smooth, and does leave white marks of you're not careful.
    It works well, to keep sweat and odor away though.
    Although, when it wears off, I found my sweat smells completely different, and not in the best way.
    I like it for a natural product, and it definitely does what it's supposed do, but there are downfalls
    I would recommend people trying it, as it may just not be the right Natural product for myself!

#Gotitforfree

March 01, 2020

First time trying natural deodorant

I got this product free to try! This was my first time using natural deodorant but it was not bad. I love the smell and don't find it too strong as I use lavender essential oil. The deodorant goes on easy but there are bits that kind of falls off and doesn't stick to my skin. I also feel that I still feel my sweat penetrating through the deodorant but it doesn't smell. Overall I think it is effective and maybe i just need to get used to it. I would prefer to use something natural over artificial.

Value for money

The goodness of shea butter, coconut oil works wonders. The lavender+sage combination effectively fights body odour and last all day saving you the stress of using deodorant multiple times in a day.

I got this product free from Chickadvisor for review and I am glad I got introduced to it. It's my new favourite.

Works great

I had never heard of this brand before and had not heard many positive things about natural deodorants. But I was pleasantly surprised that the deodorant can last and protect against odours after an hour long workout or a cleaning spree in the house. The lavender scent is a little strong for me but I am not a huge lavender fan but I still continuously move towards using this deodorant opposed to the brand I used to use. I will be keeping an eye out for these to go on sale again for I can purchase more!

Try Schmidts Lavendar + Sage Deoderant

Schmits and Chickadvisor teamed up to allow us lucky chicks to try this amazing deodorant for free!
    I have very recently transitioned to aluminium/chemical free deorderant, and Schmidts Lavendar + Sage is fight up there on the list as one of my favorites. I absolutely love the fresh/calming scent of Lavendar. It applies to the skin very well with no greasy/sticky residue. It was able to keep me smelling fresh and dry throughout the day, around the 10 hr mark I found I would need to re apply, however I was very pleased with it last a full 10 hours without re application, u like other natural deodorants. I would definitely purchase this deodersnt again and I am looking forward to trying the other scents Schmidts has to offer!

March 01, 2020

Super crumbly formula, effective at deodorizing

I have received this product free from ChickAdvisor in exchange for an honest review.

I was instructed to use this deodorant for 2 weeks prior to completing this review. At first sniff I was blown away at the lovely lavender scent, very authentic and lasting. I did not need to reapply throughout my workday so I feel it did an effective job of keeping me fresh all day.

The directions on the package state to hold the stick to the underarm for a few seconds in order for the formula to become spreadable. I didn't find this to be necessary as the formula was so soft and crumbly. The deodorant would always get on the side of the stick, having me constantly wiping the component after every use which I find to be a waste of product. It does not stain clothes but it definitely is apparent if it touches clothing so I wouldn't use this if you're wearing sleeveless tops.

Overall it is an effective deodorant at keeping you fresh all day, but the formula needs to be a little more solid in my opinion, to reduce waste and make for easier application.