Schmidt's Lavender + Sage Natural Deodorant Reviews

Luxurious, long-lasting scent made with natural fragrance—a clean, herbaceous scent that's tranquil and soothing. Free of aluminum, propylene glycol, parabens and pthalates. Certified vegan & cruelty-free.

You may also like Schmidt's Natural Deodorant in: Sage + Vetiver, Rose + Black Pepper, and Here + Now

Great Alternative Needs Getting Used To

I really appreciate the fact that there are more options for natural deodorants. I loved the lavender and sage scent of this deodorant and believe that it is effective. However, as someone who does not use natural deodorants very often, and upon doing some research, understanding that it is the the body detoxing from the toxic ingredients that non-natural deodorants have, my skin was extremely sensitive to the point that it felt raw and burned.

Effective natural deodorant

I tried this deodorant for two weeks and had good success. I never felt smelly or wet. This deodorant really works and is safe to use. Not only that, but it smells incredible!

Who’s smells so good?

I was curious to try Schmidt’s lavender and sage deodorant as I have been a faithful fan to my original deodorant but I was up for a change. The first thing I noticed was through out the day I kept smelling something so nice and couldn’t figure out what it was until I realized it was myself.

The fragrance was spot on and it kept everything smelling fresh. I liked how smooth it went on as well!

March 09, 2020

Love the smell and effectiveness

The smell is not too strong and is so nice. You can definitely smell it all day long. Very effective for me and I loved how it didn't stain my clothing

3.2/5

Decent Job for an All Natural product

i got to try this thanks to chickadvisor #gotitfree
    I have tried a couple of all natural deodorants here and there. this one in particular was nice in terms of packaging and smell, but i was not a fan of it due to its longevity. I prefer to use deodorant and forget about it for the rest of the day, and this didn't satisfy that need. If you still want an all natural product, this does work but I would recommend for you to carry it with you during the day and reapply as you need it.

March 09, 2020

Won’t let you down in sweaty situations

I was fairly impressed with the quality of this product. I applied it once a day, after my morning shower and the product remained effective for the day -mind you, I did not try the product in combination with any hardcore workout.

I found that the product was more effective with cotton shorts than polyester.
    It went on smooth and left a layer of the deodorant on skin which I had to get used to. Easily wash-out with soap.

Very nice fresh smell. I’d be curious to try this product in the summer!

Great deodorant

I really liked this deodorant, especially the fact that it is all natural. I thoroughly enjoyed the smell too, it was a nice subtle of lavender mixed with sage. I definitely found that this deodorant was effective in deodorizing. The only issue I had was that it felt grainy and when applying to my underarm it irritated them about. Other than that it is a great all natural deodorant!

New Brunswick, Canada

Scent Too Strong

I found the scent to be too overpowering. Most work places and pubic venues do not allow scents and this was strong. Went on smooth and lasted a good amount of time. Found it left resdue on my clothes. Overall not my first choice.

3.2/5

March 09, 2020

Couldnt get past the scent

So I really tried to give this product a fair chance. I could not get past the scent, it was just bad. The product itself went on a little thick but that feeling doesn't last- I feel it did ita job well but honestly I couldn't leave it on long enough to give it a fair shot as a whole. Value and qaulity seem great - I just chose the wrong scent

Love this deodorant

I recieved this product and I fell in love with it instantly. The smell is so divine and it glides on so nicely. I like how it does not stain any clothes either. I will be switching to this deodorant for sure and getting rid of my stock pile of what I have been buying. This keeps me going all day even when I run vigorously.