Schmidt’s natural deodorant stick Reviews

June 15, 2021

Great product

Got this too try, love the smell and feeling of it, lasted all day no order no sweat, love how it's all natural definitely buy again and recommend too my friends

June 13, 2021

Dry & Silky. Instantly makes skin dry. soft, smooth & silky.

I liked it right away. I was surprised that it went on so dry. I don't think my underarms have ever felt that soft. It does a great job with preventing odour. I didn't like the scent, it reminded me of citronella.

June 08, 2021

Charcoal & magnesium

I recieved a free sample of this deodorant and I must say I have enjoyed the scent alot! I've tried another deodorant from this company- I believe it was the Rose one which I wasn't a fan of. I found the rose one to feel gritty. Like sanding my armpit! But not with the charcoal. I do recommend this particular product. And it's raised my curiousity about other scents they have for example the hemp seed oil and patchouli. My inner hippy screams loudly to try it next! Has anyone else tried it? Let me know what you thought of it!

May 31, 2021

As safe as it gets

This deodorant has a nice scent, but doesn’t protect you from wetness. It also leaves white marks so it’s not ideal for wearing it with dark colours. A little goes a long way.

May 30, 2021

Loved this natural deodorant

Got a free sample and will be purchasing again. I love the smell of the charcoal and magnesium, it's like a dewy morning grass after a rain. It goes on so smooth, and lasts for at least 24 hours as I used it every morning. The actual deodorant stick is grey which is a bit odd at first, however, it didn’t bother me and had no residue on my clothes.

May 22, 2021

I would buy this product again

I would recommend this product as it really works only draw back is if you have baking soda sensitivity as it can cause an allergic reaction. I have been using it for 6 months.

May 02, 2021

Great product but not for me

I purchased this on sale from shoppers drug mart, it smells amazing but the baking soda in this particular deodorant caused my armpits to get a rash. It feels grainy when I slide it onto my armpits, the directions say hold it against your armpit before sliding for a few moments to soften it a little. I did this and it was still grainy. If I try this deodorant brand again I will have to make sure there is no baking soda in it.

April 21, 2021

It's Gritty but Works

This works well. And the price isn't too steep. There is very minimal scent. I don't have any major issue with the product and it doesn't stain. This deodorant does have a gritty texture although pliable enough does take a good swipe as it is a thick kind of consistency. I probably would try deodorant in this brand.

March 07, 2021
    Pennsylvania, United States

Great natural deodorant but rough texture

I love using natural deodorants and this deodorant worked great. It smells nice and it lasted a full work day. My only concern is that it’s texture is rough when applying, so it feels irritating when it glides on.

January 06, 2021

Favourite deodorant!

Schmidt’s Charcoal Magnesium + Charcoal Natural Deodorant is by far my favourite deodorant. The scent is fresh and it lasts all day without having to worry about bad odour. The negative is that I still get sweaty and it does transfer to dark clothes but it washes out easily. I however still love this deodorant since I don’t have to worry about body odour with it on.