Schmidt’s natural deodorant stick Reviews

June 13, 2021

Dry & Silky. Instantly makes skin dry. soft, smooth & silky.

I liked it right away. I was surprised that it went on so dry. I don't think my underarms have ever felt that soft. It does a great job with preventing odour. I didn't like the scent, it reminded me of citronella.

May 30, 2021

Loved this natural deodorant

Got a free sample and will be purchasing again. I love the smell of the charcoal and magnesium, it's like a dewy morning grass after a rain. It goes on so smooth, and lasts for at least 24 hours as I used it every morning. The actual deodorant stick is grey which is a bit odd at first, however, it didn’t bother me and had no residue on my clothes.

May 02, 2021

Great product but not for me

I purchased this on sale from shoppers drug mart, it smells amazing but the baking soda in this particular deodorant caused my armpits to get a rash. It feels grainy when I slide it onto my armpits, the directions say hold it against your armpit before sliding for a few moments to soften it a little. I did this and it was still grainy. If I try this deodorant brand again I will have to make sure there is no baking soda in it.

March 07, 2021
    Pennsylvania, United States

Great natural deodorant but rough texture

I love using natural deodorants and this deodorant worked great. It smells nice and it lasted a full work day. My only concern is that it’s texture is rough when applying, so it feels irritating when it glides on.

January 06, 2021

Favourite deodorant!

Schmidt’s Charcoal Magnesium + Charcoal Natural Deodorant is by far my favourite deodorant. The scent is fresh and it lasts all day without having to worry about bad odour. The negative is that I still get sweaty and it does transfer to dark clothes but it washes out easily. I however still love this deodorant since I don’t have to worry about body odour with it on.

January 04, 2021

Désodorisant aux Senteur fraiche et naturel de schmidt's

J'adore qu'il soit fabriqué avec des ingrédients sûrs et non toxiques. Senteur fraiche et naturel : Sandalwood & citrus et Coconut & Pineapple. Wow sans parabène, sans phtalate, sans sulfate, sans talc, sans cruauté, sans gluten, sans latex, sans silicone ...
    J'ai testé les 2 senteurs, je l'ai adore et selon mon type de journée, je choisi une des 2 rafraichissant. Par contre si je transpire beaucoup, exemple sport, je dois en rajouté.

Updated On: January 04, 2021

Updated On: January 04, 2021

I love that it's made with safe, non-toxic ingredients. Fresh and natural scent: Sandalwood & citrus and Coconut & Pineapple. Wow paraben free, phthalate free, sulfate free, talc free, cruelty free, gluten free, latex free, silicone free ...
    I tested the 2 scents, I loved it and depending on my type of day, I chose one of the 2 refreshing. On the other hand, if I sweat a lot, for example sport, I have to add more.... Reason why I put 4/5 *.

January 01, 2021

smells great and works well!

I love this product! I would recommend it and I will be buying it again! It feels clean and fresh, no sticky residue and the scent is not overwhelming like some other products out there.

December 27, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

Great natural deodorant.

I received the pink one, I forgot the exact name but it’s flowery smell. It last all day. Love that’s it’s natural! Just be sure to wear daily because for me it don’t last for more than a day. I would recommend if asked for a natural deodorant! Also I find it leaves some residue on your armpit.

December 24, 2020

My Friend recommended me this

I haven’t tired it yet but friend set a really high standard for these deodorants. I sweat alot and have not so pleasant body order, she said she had tired this in a full sunny beach day and it lasted well. 😎