Schmidt's Rose + Black Pepper Natural Deodorant Reviews

An elevated take on our Sensitive Skin formula — free of baking soda and packed with hemp seed oil. Fragrant florals mixed with a flash of cracked peppercorn make for an edgy kind of rosy sweetness. Free of aluminum, propylene glycol, parabens and pthalates. Certified vegan & cruelty-free.

You may also like Schmidt's Natural Deodorant in: Lavender + Sage, Sage + Vetiver, and Here + Now

February 25, 2020

Does the job!

I #gotitfree to review and was honestly pretty taken back by the name of the scent lol with that said it actually smelled pretty good and more importantly, it did it's intended job. Held up well all day even when trying to keep up with chasing around two crazy kids. I also have sensitive underarm skin (end up bumpy, itchy and irritated) and this being a natural product and the sensitive skin formula made a world of difference. I had no irritation at all. Last but not least, it applies great! Some deodorants feel like you are dragging sandpaper on your armpit until you "break it in", but I never had that issue with this either (probably the hemp seed oil). Overall, I would recommend it.

February 24, 2020

Vous l’adorerez ou vous le détesterez

J’ai eu à essayer le déodorant schmidt’s à la rose et poivre noir. Tout d’abord, il faut considérer une période d’adaptation pour ce produit avant d’avoir un effet complet. La texture est très épaisse à l’application.Le point positif, mes aisselles sont très douces mais ce déodorant à une forte odeur. Si vous préférez les parfums subtils, passez droit. Celle-ci est encore plus intense lorsqu’on a chaud. Même après le lavage, l’odeur est restée sur mes vêtements. Mon conjoint utilise le savon en barre de cette marque et l’aime bien. Ce sont des produits de qualité mais j’ai l’impression que les gens vont vraiment adorer ou totalement détester. Le coût est d’environ 9$, pas vraiment abordable. Je serais curieuse de voir si les autres parfums sont aussi intenses.

February 22, 2020

A review of Schmidt's Natural Deodorant

I have tried a number of natural deodorants over the years, unfortunately for me, this one did not make the cut!

Positives:
    Great packaging
    Really pretty product
    Great smell, very unique
    price point is fair for natural deodorants

Negatives:
    I felt like although I loved the smell it didn't mix well with my smell and I think it was creating a weird order. I find this can happen with some sents options with natural deodorants. I also found I had to apply alot more of the product then I do with others.

All in all, I was hoping this product would be a good cheaper alternative to a natural deodorant I currently use but unfortunately it was not working for me!

February 22, 2020

Mon nouveau déodorant !

Plus : Pas de traces blanches, jaunes. Une odeur naturelle et pas forte. Ne pique pas après un rasage et ne dessèche pas. Efficacité longue durée même après une séance de sport !!
    Mois : texture un peu pâteuse.

Bref j'ai adoré, c'est un sans faute pour moi !

February 19, 2020

Works really well!

I really love this deodorant. The first thing I noticed when I took the cap off the rose + black pepper scent was how delicate the scent was and how nicely the pepper balanced the sweetness of the rose. I have fairly sensitive skin and this did not give me any negative reaction. I found that it controlled any wetness or odor really well and the oil was great for moisturizing an area that I often forget. I would recommend this very highly as it works and I love the natural ingredients.

I received this product free in exchange for my honest review.

February 18, 2020

Great new scent! Good for everyday but not for heavy sweat.

Having tried Schmidt's in the past, I had been disappointed in both their scents and effectiveness, especially compared to other natural deodorant brands.

This one is great! I love the scent- a little sweet, but not too overpoweringly floral.

It does the job for everyday wear, but not for gym days or stress sweat.

2.7/5

February 18, 2020

Pass

I'll admit that my judgment is based only on two uses but I really didn't care for this enough to give it another go. I didn't like the smell it was giving off and the fact it didn't seem to be doing anything for protection throughout the day. I've only been using natural deodorants for the past few years, so maybe I'm just not used to new products now that I've gotten accustomed to my regular deodorant ? I'll suggest this one to my sister and see if she has any better luck than I did.

February 15, 2020

Good product naturel

Le packaging est super beau lodeur de la rose est tres present peut etre un peu trop pour moi mais cest personnel a chacun jadore la texture qui est cremeuse un peu plus difficile a enlever lors de la douche mais ce produit est tout de meme super et je racheterai de vos produit mais en essayant dautre odeur que la rose

February 15, 2020

Odeur inspirante, efficacité surprenante!

J'ai reçu gratuitement le déodorant Rose et Poivre Noir de Schmidt's grâce à ChickAdvisor et je suis très heureuse d'avoir découvert ce produit. L'odeur est très surprenante et hors du commun, ce qui est attrayant à mon avis. Même si la texture est un peu rude, il se révèle très efficace et j'adore le fait qu'il soit concu de produits naturels. En plus, je trouve le look très cool!

February 14, 2020

The search is over!

I have tried endless amounts of natural deodorant products but always end up back using secret because they just don’t work! Other natural deodorants barely do anything and I don’t have much of a body odour so it was quite disappointing. When I was given the opportunity to try this product I was excited given my track sheet of disappointing products.

Scent: rose and black pepper sounds interesting but it does have a floral smell. I love floral smells so it is definitely a scent I would use.

Value: There is also quite a lot of product. I find other natural products don’t give much product but this one has a lot of product.

In use: I wear a lot of black and it did not streak my clothes. The scent is there but not overpowering when worn. At the end of the day, it still smelt as if I just put it on and masked any BO I did have.

I would definitely recommend this product! It is amazing and smells great.