Schmidt's Rose + Vanilla Natural Deodorant Reviews

0.5/5

May 02, 2018
    United Arab Emirates

Armpit peeling and scabbing!!

I am 6 months pregnant and decided that go natural on the deodorant. I tried using oils and it just didn’t work. I checked reviews on Schmidt’s and decided to try it. I’ve been using it for about month now. For the first 2 weeks it was amazing. Smelled great and did what it was supposed to do. Then last week I noticed my armpits going darker and darker which I thought was odd but no pain so I just continued using it and now this week that layer of dark is peeling and scabbing!! Extremely painful!!

January 16, 2018

Pretty Good For a Natural Deodorant

I have tried my fair share of natural deodorants and so far this is the only one that can last throughout an 8-hour day for me without causing breakouts on my sensitive skin. I do need to wash my armpits everyday after using because after a while I do start to smell sweat, but that's manageable as long as I can avoid using anti-perspirant.

Plus, they have some really nice scents.

September 04, 2017

calling all hippies and chemical conscious people!

This is not a drill. Someone has FINALLY mastered an all natural deodorant that keeps you dry and eliminates odor. I have tried at least 5 other brands (green beaver, Jason's, Fresh, etc) and none have come close to working like Schmidts does. I put it on in the morning and do not have to re-apply through the day. The texture is great and not greasy like other natural ones. I like that it comes in a variety of scents. It's a little bit pricy but well worth the money. You will not be disappointed!

May 30, 2017

This is one of the first natural deodorants that actually worked for me. I always had the problem of essential oils causing rashes ..not to mention that most natural deos just can't handle smells and considering that is why we use them that's pretty bad. This is the best in that department of everything I have used. Can't give it enough stars!