Schmidt's Rose + Vanilla Natural Deodorant Reviews

September 06, 2019

natural deodorant that works

I recently purchased this natural deodorant by schmidts in the vanilla rose scent. It keeps me smelling nice all day long and I have no skin irritations or redness when I use this product. I don't feel wet or sticky but it is important that you apply it gently to your skin because its a little harder to apply. that's because its more natural
    The price is great and affordable. I paid 6.99 canadian at Walmart and will be purchasing it again!!

July 12, 2019

The only deodorant I use

Looking around online for a natural deodorant I found there were very expensive and most required you paid for shipping. I found this rose and Vanilla one at a local store And absolutely love it. Not only does it smell wonderful but it works great! It’s safe and does a great job

April 01, 2019

Nice smell

Like every natural deodorant - it is not an anti-pespirant, which means your armipts will get sweaty and your clothes will be most probably wet. You have to reapply througout the day for the smell to last. I had a little bit of a rash on one armpit, and am trying to test if it was the baking soda in it. The fragrance is really nice and light.

January 12, 2019

The only brand I use

Schmidt’s Natural deodorant has no aluminum and is zinc based. It goes on thick but it works! It comes in many different scents. Usually natural deodorants only prevent body door but this also stops you from sweating. Even after workouts it’s still working.

September 18, 2018

Effective and healthy

I was looking for a natural alternative for deodorant that is effective. I tried several before discovering Schmidt. This stuff is amazing! Lasts all day and keeps the stink at bay. Also, keeps me dry. Definitely a fan and will continue purchasing.

0.5/5

May 02, 2018
    United Arab Emirates

Armpit peeling and scabbing!!

I am 6 months pregnant and decided that go natural on the deodorant. I tried using oils and it just didn’t work. I checked reviews on Schmidt’s and decided to try it. I’ve been using it for about month now. For the first 2 weeks it was amazing. Smelled great and did what it was supposed to do. Then last week I noticed my armpits going darker and darker which I thought was odd but no pain so I just continued using it and now this week that layer of dark is peeling and scabbing!! Extremely painful!!

January 16, 2018

Pretty Good For a Natural Deodorant

I have tried my fair share of natural deodorants and so far this is the only one that can last throughout an 8-hour day for me without causing breakouts on my sensitive skin. I do need to wash my armpits everyday after using because after a while I do start to smell sweat, but that's manageable as long as I can avoid using anti-perspirant.

Plus, they have some really nice scents.

September 04, 2017

calling all hippies and chemical conscious people!

This is not a drill. Someone has FINALLY mastered an all natural deodorant that keeps you dry and eliminates odor. I have tried at least 5 other brands (green beaver, Jason's, Fresh, etc) and none have come close to working like Schmidts does. I put it on in the morning and do not have to re-apply through the day. The texture is great and not greasy like other natural ones. I like that it comes in a variety of scents. It's a little bit pricy but well worth the money. You will not be disappointed!

May 30, 2017

This is one of the first natural deodorants that actually worked for me. I always had the problem of essential oils causing rashes ..not to mention that most natural deos just can't handle smells and considering that is why we use them that's pretty bad. This is the best in that department of everything I have used. Can't give it enough stars!