Schmidt's Rose + Vanilla Natural Deodorant Reviews

Lovely Natural Deodorant!

I really enjoyed this deodorant! At first I was a bit hesitant as I am not really a rose or floral person but the amount of vanilla just balances out the rose scent perfectly that the scent not overly powerful but just right. It smells lovely! This glides on smoothly and lasts me hours leaving me dry and smelling great. As far as natural deodorants go, this is one of the better ones that I tried! So happy I was able to try this and I will definitely continue to use it! I also won't hesitate to recommend it to others. I received this product for free from Chickadvisor to try and provide my honest opinion. #gotitfree

Amazing deodorant

I received this product by chick advisor.
    I tried it and I loved it! I especially love the vanilla scent! It is natural and I feel great about this fact. I use it first thing in the morning and it keeps me feeling fresh all day! I will definitely purchase this deodorant in the future and recommend it to my friends. #tryschmidtsnaturals #freeproduct #gotitfree #cadeau #loveit

September 09, 2020

Smells wonderful, works amazing but..

Beautiful smell and great odor control. The only unlikable feature is that the texture is gritty.

Keeps me fresh

I was excited to try this natural deodorant. I love that it does not contain aluminum or artificial fragrance. The deodorant has nice packaging. It applies easily and doesn't leave any residue. This is a sensitive skin formula and it doesn't irritate my skin at all. The scent lasts all day. I have not noticed odor on the days I've worn this. I am not a huge fan of this scent, personally. It smells floral and it is very strong. I would use this brand of deodorant again, but this is not my favourite scent.

WORKS WELL!

I received this great Schmidt’s rose and vanilla natural deodorant to test and review for #free! Thank you Chickadvisor for partnering up with Schmidt! I’m so happy I was chosen! The smell is suttle and calm which I like and the deodorant spreads easily for a smooth finish! Will definitely recommend #trySchmidtsNaturals

Works the ENTIRE day

Pleased with this deodorant. Not only does it smell lovely, it lasts the entire day! This product is not tested on animals and no aluminum, which is another must for me.

Naturally Fresh

schmitts vanilla rose deodorant smells and feels amazing!

Amazing Natural Deodorant!

I received this deodorant free in exchange for my honest review. I love this scent; rose and vanilla is so refreshing. It’s not too floral or overpowering. It lasts all day and is very effective! Not crumbly or wet and didn’t leave any residue. I love that it’s cruelty free, aluminum and paraben free!

I love this deoderant!

I really like how this deodorant is So good at removing sweat odor. It has a wonderful floral scent, which is a very long lasting scent, and I like how well it does to getting rid of all the sweat odor. I like that it doesn’t contain any harsh chemicals, but still does an incredible job. I would definitely use this deodorant again.

Smells Divine

I was a bit skeptical at first that the vanilla would overpower the rose. I usually avoid vanilla products for this reason. I was thrilled with the scent of this. The rose was dominant and honestly you don't need perfume. The scent is strong so I suppose that would be my only caution to anyone that doesn't want a strong scent. A little bit of product goes a long way. You only need two strokes. Follow the instructions! My only concern with buying this again is the baking soda and the possibility of it turning my underarms dark. I haven't used it long enough to know if it does.