Schmidt's Rose + Vanilla Natural Deodorant Reviews

2.2/5

Scent too overpowering

I’ve recently been on the hunt for the perfect natural deodorant so this review was perfect! I must say, this sample was small but the scent was mighty! The sweet floral scent definitely takes over. Although I for one am not a fan of the scent, it didn’t seem to last. Especially through a workout. The formula was smooth when applying once it warmed up on your skin and it did keep me dry throughout the day. Overall, the hunt still continues. I wouldn’t purchase this scent but i might be open to giving some others a try from Schmidt’s.

Good Product

I enjoyed trying this product, thank you. I don't think I am a fan of the rose smell. I usually go unscented. I am sure others may like this smell. Thank you for the opportunity to try.

December 04, 2020

Perfect product with a great perfume!

Ii is a real discovery, I love it! Very efficient, great quality, perfect sent! I just love it!

Smells Like Roses

I've used this deodorant several times under very sweaty conditions and I literally smell roses-not sure how this company was able to do this. It doesn't take more than two or three passes to get enough product under each arm. This product smells really, really good!

Great smell

I love the scent of this one I also have tried a bergamot and lime one this scent I prefer a little more you’ve converted me I love this brand now!

Odeur incroyable

J'ai testé le déodorant Schmidt's Rose + Vanille et l'odeur est juste magnifique. Le déodorant s'applique bien et tient toute la journée. Une très belle découverte.

Lovely Scent!

I was hesitant to try this, as I sometimes get itchy from deodorants. This was so gentle on my skin. The scent was lovely. I really enjoyed it!

Lightly scented-long lasting

A lovely scent of tea roses and vanilla. The product effectively worked all day which included an intensive workout. You can workout with the peace of mind that you are using an aluminum-free product that works as effectively.

December 04, 2020

Natural Product with a refreshing Scent!

I received the #SchmidtsNaturalDeodorant #sample from @ChickAdvisor and I really enjoyed it using it!
    This is my first completely natural deodorant – and I must say it was non-greasy and absorbed into the skin very quickly and doesn’t leave you feeling sticky after the fact.
    I really enjoyed the scent of Rose+Vanilla – it was the perfect combination and keeps you smelling fresh all day long! The smell may feel strong at first, but quickly settles (but may not be the best for someone with extreme scent sensitivity)

The best part of the product is the ingredients, as it is natural afterall. It does not contain aluminum, nor propylene glycol, nor parabens, nor phthalates, nor artificial perfume! It really is a natural deodorant and would be happy to add this to my daily products.

#SchmidtsNaturalDeodorant #GotItFree #ChickAdvisor #FreeSample #TryBeforeYouBuy

Sorry not a fan

Hey everyone, I was sent the Schmidt's Vanilla+ Rose deodorant free 2 tryout & review it. I Love that there No aluminum or other harsh ingredients in the product that's my favorite part. However I do not like this scent. Way to strong of a 🌹 Rose scent. My partner said I smelt like an old lady 😕. Also I found it hard to apply had to almost warm it up to be able to use it. Schmidt's​ is a great brand do I'm going to tryout a different scent.