Schmidt's Rose + Vanilla Natural Deodorant Reviews

July 02, 2020

ok product

I bought this brand to try as I was being more aware of the products I buy and looking for a healthier alternative. It was really hard to apply at first but softened as the weeks went on. It has a gritty texture to it but the smell is great. I would use this product again but found it didn't cover up the body odor smell and I was having to apply more through out the day.

2.3/5

June 07, 2020
    United States

Broke out in a painful rash

I’ve been looking for a natural deodorant for a while now. My fiancé uses this brand with no issues, so I figured I’d try it out - since he really likes his! I started using this, and noticed it was really grainy compared to his, almost like it wasn’t mixed well enough. And then after about a week I got a horrible, red, painful rash in both of my armpits. I kept using it for a few weeks hoping it was just my body adjusting to a new product - I know my fiancé got a rash when he first started using it but it only lasted a few days. Anyway, mine didn’t clear up so I stopped using the product. I really wanted to like this, but it just didn’t work for me.

May 31, 2020

Smells amazing

The smell of this deodorant is amazing, but in the odor prevention department it is not the best. Also, it is a bit pricey for the quantity. The main thing I do not really like about this product is the fact that it has a grainy texture, which I suppose is the baking soda inside. But on the bright side, it leaves a nice rose aroma everywhere you go. I did not use to like rose scented product, but I've come to love it.

2.7/5

March 25, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

Expensive, works, but at a price other than price

The scent is actually good. I works very well at keeping odor and wetness away but the worst park of this is that the baking soda in it isn't 100% solid and will pill and get all over your armpit and on the applicator as well.

March 18, 2020
    California, United States

Absolutely love it!

I absolutely love this scent! The rose and the vanilla balance each other out very well. I think Schmidt’s deodorants are going to be my staple deodorants I use.

March 07, 2020

The only effective natural deodorant I have tried!

I have been on the hunt for an effective natural deodorant for a couple of years now, and I can honestly say I have tried at least two dozen. I saw someone in a Facebook group recommend Schmidt’s line of deodorants, so I decided to give them a shot. After trying a couple of different formulae, I found the most effective one for me was their Rose & Vanilla formula. It may seem pricey if one is moving away from drugstore brands for the first time, but it’s well worth every penny, and a little goes a long way. I find that I have to apply it a little more often than drugstore brands, but I am okay with that! I highly recommend this product!

February 13, 2020

Make the Switch!

I have been long searching for a natural deodrant that actually works. Well, I found it. This deodrant has NO aluminum salts, No propylene glycol, and No artificial fragrances. It smells so INCREDIBLE and people comment on how good I smell! This is seriously a must try ladies!

February 07, 2020

great natural deodorant. amazing smell!!

great natural deodorant. amazing smell!! MY only recommendation would be to have more eco friendly packaging... either compostable or glass container. Make sure to wait a few hours after shaving before applying as the baking soda in this product will sting your underarms

February 01, 2020
    Plymouth, United Kingdom

Best natural deodorant

I have tried multiple natural deodorants that have never fully hit the mark. This deodorant smells lovely, fairly strong yet not synthetic at all. It is thick and really feels like you're applying something substantial. Best bit it actually works, stopped me sweating and smelling. Love it

September 17, 2019

Best deodorant I’ve ever tried!

As the headline says, it’s the best! It’s natural and I know that the natural deodorants get a bad rep about them, but this one really changed the game. There are many different smells to choose from like rose/vanilla or lavender and much more and I think that they all smell so nice. It goes on well and stays on you for many hours, Most of the time I only apply once a day and it lasts the WHOLE day! If natural is not a big deal for you, then try the deodorant just for the results! I would 100% recommend! It is not crazy price especially if you can get it from Costco. Its a great deal there! But many other stores carry the product and one stick is only around 5-7 dollars, I believe, but don’t quote me on that. Definitely not crazy expensive though, so give it a try!