Schmidt's Rose + Vanilla Natural Deodorant Reviews

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021

November 17, 2020

Great Product!

Great Product

So recently, I have applied for the schmidt's rose and vanilla deodorant. I must say the smell is so good and that it last for quite some time throughout the day. Would recommend it!

November 17, 2020

Great Product

November 16, 2020

Nice

Having recently purchased and have used it for a couple of weeks, I found Schmidt's Rose and Vanilla Deodorant a nice change from the manly smells of the other natural deodorant I was using . The smell was nice and not overpowering. I would recommend this products for sensitive skin.

November 04, 2020
    New Brunswick, Canada

Best natural deodorant that I've ever tried!

So by this point over the past 5ish years I have tried SEVERAL natural deodorants, and Schmidt's is the best that I have yet to try. I was originally obsessed with the Lavender + Sage scent, however, now I like the Rose + Vanilla equally as much if not slightly more. Natural deodorants are still quite expensive compared to the conventional generic ones, but I think it's worth it. And honestly, despite having to reapply about 2-3 times a day, I smell much better using this than synthetic deodorants

October 30, 2020

Loved the smell.

It smells great, an amazing product. I highly recommend to try this product. The deodorant maximum effect stays for at least 6-7 hours but still loved it.

October 20, 2020

Amazing stuff

I absolutely love this deodorant!! It is amazing and works so well and the scent is so fresh and so clean and it lasts all day i find! I can put it on first thing in the morning and lasts till I go to bed!! 10/10! Would highly recommend and the price is very fair what the quality of this amazing deodorant!!

October 18, 2020

Natural smell

I like the smell of this deordorant. it s really efficient

October 14, 2020

Great natural deodorant

Has a pleasant and not overpowering scent. Worked fairly well. One thing to note is sometimes it takes a little bit to warm up the product for smoother application. Also required application during long work days (12hours or more)to keep up with freshness. Overall would recommend and repurchase.

October 12, 2020

BEST NATURAL DEO TRIED TO DATE

This is by far the best and longest lasting natural deo I've tried to date! It smelt fantastic - not overpowering, not artificial, not funky once I got moving. It lasted all day and with a quick re-apply before a workout, I was still good to go and not worried I smelt like I had just left the gym (Even tho I really did.) I do agree, the first few uses are a bit like sandpaper and holding inside your pit for a few seconds to warm up made a big difference but I did notice mine to kind of bunch up in little bits and start to come down the sides of the bottle during application... not sure if maybe just from being in the mail and the heat maybe which is the only reason it is losing a star!! I will DEF re-purchase and have already had a few friends convert too!

October 12, 2020

Amazing

Loved this natural deodorant! Soft lovely scent with all day protection. Fantastic product and I would definitely buy it again