Schmidt's Rose + Vanilla Natural Deodorant Reviews

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021

great deodorant

Love this deodorant! Smells great and doesn't need to be reapplied throughout the day. My only issue is it does leave white marks.

September 24, 2020

works and lovely smell but room for improvement

I found it to be effective and liked the smell which I didn't think I would as I am not too fond of the smell of rose water but it is quite pleasant. I did find the texture too gritty and a little abrasive when applying. Did not go on smooth and would leave particles. Also, the colour is a bit dark and I felt it stained my clothes.

Smells Great - Applies Poorly

I love the smell and the efficiency of the product. It definitely works well and I’m not mad when I get a whiff of myself.

The issue I have is that application is rough and scratchy. Feels like rubbing sandpaper on a sensitive area.

Love the smell

I really loved the smell of this deodorant! It’s not too strong and has a nice floral scent. It lasts long too!

Refreshing

I am normally not a big fan of scented products, however, this was quite pleasant and not overpowering. The product applied smoothly, and a little goes a long way! Keeps you smelling fresh all day!

Wonderfully Smelly!

So I have tried using many natural deodorants in the past and some have been great and some not so great. This one is great! It stands up to a HITT work out and doesn't make me feel bad using it. I love the smell of it as well. It has a clean but feminine smell. The only downside is how soft it is and how it sort melts in the container when applied but I figured out if you gently rub then pat it on it works wonders! I have and will continue to tell people about this great product!

Great product

Good deodorant. It is Nice on sensitive skin. It has a nice smell. Rose water is a favourite

Nice product

This product is nice to use and perfect for the weekend activities.

Amazing product

I can’t say enough good about this deodorant. It’s simply amazing. Will deff be my go to brand from here on out.

Nice Scent No Sticky Residue

I have tried many natural deodorants and this one measures up to be a decent switch if you’re looking for a natural deodorant. Nice scent, no sticky residue which I find with many natural deodorants. Overall a great product. If you have sensitive skin I do
    Suggest making sure you try the sensitive as I did notice a small rash with the non-sensitive version.