Schmidt's Rose + Vanilla Natural Deodorant Reviews

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021

October 01, 2020

Strong scent

This deodorant did the job well. It did leave a bit of a white stain on some of my shirts which washed out but did not look great for the day. I also found the scent really strong.

2.0/5

Different

I was very disappointed trying this deodorant out. I found that it left lots of residue on my clothing. It felt like chalk putting it on. It did keep me smelling great all day.

Perfect

I absolutely love the smell and its perfect for a person constantly on the go. It was a good 12 hour protection.

Schmidt's Rose + Vanilla Natural Deodorant

I have been using natural deodorant for a few years now but had never had a chance to try Schmidt’s. I love the scent of the rose + vanilla, it’s not too strong which sometimes rose can be. This product worked well for me and would definitely repurchase. The price point for this type of product is very fair and I love that I can find it at my local drug store.

September 30, 2020

An Almost perfect product!

I loved trying the new Schmidt's Rose + Vanilla Natural Deodorant. It has a light scent that isn’t overpowering, and it masks unpleasant sweat odours. I like that it doesn’t block my sweat glands, but allows my body to regulate on its own, without the stink! The only downfall is that the product did transfer on to my clothing a bit, but it seems to have come out in the wash. Overall, I appreciated the opportunity to test this product from Schmidt’s!

Good decent deodorant

The smell is good, it is a bit chalky and goes on dry, lasts a few hours

Smells great and works!

I can have sensitive skin so I appreciate that this deodorant is very gentle and doesn't irritate my skin. The smell is pleasant without being overpowering, and is long lasting. It lasts all day unless I'm doing a very heavy workout (then I will reapply). It doesn't make my underarms feel sticky, it's comfortable to wear. I like that this product is more natural but best of all, it actually works!

Natural deodorant that works

I've used Schmidt's it works really well for me. You have to hold it to your underarm to warm it up & it won’t be as gritty.

Worked for me and got me through almost a full day. I do prefer the Rose+&Vanilla scent, it’s light and sweet. I would buy this deodorant.

The Smell of Love

I got this product and was amazed by the smell of it, I honestly feel in love with it. It work perfect but only problem is that it leave white on you clothing. But definitely would get again

September 28, 2020

Smell so good!!!

I feel very comfortable with this reliable brand of product, for their promising natural ingrediencies with no biologically harmful chemical materials. It is magnesium based so it does feel rough when applying it, this new experience is so different from those regular ones I used to have. The long-lasting sweet scent of Rose + Vanilla smells wonderfully delicious! Highly recommended.