Schmidt's Rose + Vanilla Natural Deodorant Reviews

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021

Fresh feeling

I love this schmidt’s rose+vanilla deodorant the smell is so good and refreshing like all day I still smell the scent keeping me fells like clean and fresh the scent is just quite good for me a bit of strong scent but i like it

Works well!

I was happy to receive this product as part of the @ChickAdvsor review club! The scent was a bit too floral for me, almost like a strong candle scent rather than light scent. The product went on well however I did find it a little tacky feeling about half way through the day. I never felt 'smelly' though and it worked well all day despite the high temperatures!

Yay vanilla!

I love vanilla. This deodorant smells fantastic and not artificial (like a lot of vanilla products). I find that I like to reapply This deodorant just for the scent. Love that Schmidt’s is aluminum free!

September 10, 2020

Smells amazing and keeps underarms dry!

I'm not usually one to wear stick deodorant when thanks to Chickadvisor's product review & Schmidt's I received this product for free, this deodorant smells amazing, has a light fresh scent that lasted all day as well as keep me dry, I will definitely purchase this product again once my free one is finished!

Belle découverte

J’ai eu la chance d’essayer le déodorant à la rose et vanille et je trouve qu’il est très différent des déodorant que j’utilise habituellement. J’adore l’odeur, mais la texture me laisse perplexe. Ils disent de laisser quelques seconde coller à la peau pour qu’il s’étende mieux, mais il reste quand même granuleux.

Smells good!

First of all I was worried the combination of this deodorant would be overwhelming. It I honestly loved it! The rose wasn’t too strong or “floral” and the vanilla was a nice subtle addition. I personally loved this deodorant but found I had to constantly keep applying it in order to make sure it kept working which I didn’t love. Be careful as well if you react to things easily to look for the sensitive line instead. I do love that this company has provided a clean and natural deodorant! #gotitfree

Surprenant

Tout d'abord, j'ai été surprise par l'odeur complètement naturelle du déodorant. J'ai bien aimé.
    Par contre, je dois avouer que la première application m'a laissée perplexe n'étant vraiment pas habituée a ce genre de déodorant. La texture et l'application n'est en rien comparable aux autres produits sur le marché que j'ai l'habitude de prendre. Je ne me suis pas arrêtée à cela et j'ai fait la même utilisation que je fais habituellement avec les déodorants que j'utilise et j'ai été agréablement surprise de son efficacité ainsi que de sa durée. Je vais acheter ce produit à nouveau c'est certain. Je m'entraîne beaucoup et il est plus efficace que les marques populaires. Je suis conquise!

Smells Divine!

I received this product to test from Chickadvisor and I'm totally in love with it. It smells really good but not overly strong. I didn't had to reapply it every few hours like some other natural deodorants. its all natural and still smells so fresh. I will highly recommend it and will definitely be buying again.

September 09, 2020

Smells fresh and keeps me dry

this is the third deodorant brand that offers no aluminum that I have tried and it is by far my favorite one yet. The first thing I noticed is how dry it goes on unlike the other two I've tried that went on very wet. It also stood the test of a 35 degree weather day and im a nursing mom so I get extra sweaty. I chose to switch to a deodorant a few months before giving birth to my son as I did not want the toxic aluminum to pass through my breast milk. I figured I would just switch back to an antiperspirant once I was done breastfeeding but the way Schmidts is holding up I might not have to switch back.

September 09, 2020

Undecided

I recieved this product in exchange for my honest review.

I was interested in trying this deoderant as it is:
    -All natural and vegan
    -Contain no aluminum, parabens or artificial fragrances

Here is my honest review:
    The rose + vanilla scent is very sweet and floral. Its a bit strong for my liking. It did keep me staying mostly fresh all day (but not so much after working out). For a natural deoderant I was pretty impressed by its effectiveness.
    I did not however like the texture of the rose + vanilla deoderant. It left a grainy feeling on my skin which I did not care for.