Schmidt's Rose + Vanilla Natural Deodorant Reviews

Love the smell

This one smell amazing and doesn’t smell like the fake rose fragrance at all. I love that this is a natural product without all the bad chemicals.
    I got this complimentary product for review purpose.

Great fragrance

I used this product. It's fragrance made me feel like I'm in the rose garden. I usually put it when i go for work! It soften my skin and i smell fresh all day.

New Fave Natural Deodorant

It is my preference to use natural deodorants however, I often find that they aren't as effective or need to be reapplied quite often. Schmidt's was a very pleasant surprise. It goes on nicely and the scent is fresh but not overpowering. It definitely has stronger rose overtones. The only thing that I was hoping for was for the vanilla to come through a bit stronger, but very effective. Would recommend!

September 01, 2020

Great smell and works well

I really like this product. It smells great and it's effects last all day long.
    I like most about it that it's natural and does not contain aluminum.

Smells Nice

I like the smell of this deodorant. The big plus is the fact that its all natural of course. It does have a different feeling on the skin compared to "regular" deodorants. In saying that, great product, works and smells great.

Smelling like roses

The formula was non irritating to my sensitive skin but the smell took some getting used to

September 01, 2020

New Fav and im not going back

Got the rose and vanilla for myself, excited the scents are actual things instead of "beautiful earth" or something like most other natural brands! and BOYS, I got my boyfriend the sage + vetiver sensitive skin one and he absolutely loves it!!

September 01, 2020

My new favourite deodorant!

This is my new favourite deodorant! I love the smell (my two favourite scents are rose and vanilla) and I only use natural products so this is wonderful! It lasts all day and I even feel comfortable working out with it on! I will purchase this again.

August 31, 2020

The smell of the product is heavenly

I absolutely love this deodorant! It is light and refreshing and doesn’t leave much residue behind, it really controls Oder and isn’t sticky or chalky feeling! I got this complimentary for testing purposes! I would definitely recommend!

August 31, 2020

Love it

Free product from chick advisor. Thank you. I would recommend this product. Smells great