Schmidt's Rose + Vanilla Natural Deodorant Reviews

Loving it!!

I received a sample from chick advisor for free, in exchange for my honest opinion.
    I have tried other natural deodorants before and this one was one of my favourites. It went on smooth and kept me feeling fresh for 15 plus hours a day. You do have to press it lightly to your skin for a couple seconds to warm it up, and then it glides on nice. I used about 2-3 swipes and was pleasantly surprised that I could still smell the lovely scent of light rose and sweet vanilla at the end of the day.
    This just might be my new deodorant, I will definitely be buying it again.

Great product!

I have received a deluxe sample for free from ChickAdvisor in exchange of my honest opinion. I have used a different Schmidt’s deodorant before and the main difference is that this one is not as gritty but instead it glides smoothly.

You need to press it onto the skin for few seconds to warm it up and you really just need one or two strokes. It leaves a bit of residue but it absorbs within minutes.

I was amazed how I felt fresh and protected all day without the need to reapply it.

Cherry on top, the rose scent is very delicate and not at all overpowering. I simply love it!

Schmidt’s deodorants are aluminium, paraben and phthalate free and they don’t contain artificial fragrances.

I definitely won’t go back to traditional antiperspirant and recommend this brand to family and friends.

Amazing natural deodorant

I usually use an anti-perspirant so this was my first time trying a natural deodorant. I was pleasantly surprised. The natural rose scent was amazing and I could smell it whenever I moved my arms which I personally love. I only had to reapply once a day if at all. I felt fresh for hours. I received a sample of this product, but I will be purchasing one now.

Smells Lovely!

I love the way this product smells! The only thing I would change is that it sometimes leaves a mark on Black Clothes; I find it helps to put it on and then wait a few moments before putting on any other clothing.

December 03, 2020

Different than anything I have used..

I received this as a sample from #Chickadvisor! I have never used a natural deodorant before. I found that the smell of the deodorant was lovely, however, I am not quite a fan of the texture. I thought that maybe it got frozen in the mail and that was why it was different, but reading other reviews, it looks like that is normal. It seems more like an exfoliating cream when applying. The smell does last all day, which is great! I am undecided on the product, I am currently undecided about the product.

LOVE LOVE LOVE

I have recently switched to aluminum-free deodorants. I wanted to try this one but it was a bit expensive.. but then Chick Advisor came out with a sample. I loved the smell and it lasted all day. I will definitely be purchasing it even though it is a bit on the expensive side.

So good!

I'm not usually a fan of rose scents. But this one is lovely. I'm kinda sad it was a trail size that I received because it was great!.. will definitely be looking for it in the store. I noticed there was no clumping and left over white residue

December 03, 2020

Wonderful smell with no sticky residue

Goes on smoothly and the smell lasts all day. There was no sticky residue after applying. I wil definitely be buying this product again. Love how it smells.

December 03, 2020

Great product would definitely purchase this product again!

Tried this deodorant for the first time yesterday. Went on thick, the scent is divine nicest smelling deodorant I have ever worn. The scent lasted all day. Took awhile to dry, when sweating in a workout didn’t ball up like the stick deodorant. Great product will purchase again!

December 03, 2020

The best natural aluminium free option

Fantastic! Of all natural deodorants I’ve tried this is the best company. So many great scents, but this one in particular is my fav. The smell is not too strong and smells like real roses, not perfume. Long lasting, loved the travel size container. Would recommend.