Schmidt's Rose + Vanilla Natural Deodorant Reviews

1.7/5

December 03, 2020

I ended up with a rash

The look was appealing, however, as I applied it, it felt wet and I ended up with a red and itchy rash. I personally wouldn't use this again but it may work for somebody else.

December 03, 2020

Schmidt Rose + Vanilla Deodorant

I'd never heard of this brand or product before and came across it through Chick Advisor. I recently tried it and have really been liking it! It smells great and I like that it is all natural.

Pleasantly surprised!

Received a sample of this in the mail. I’d heard varying reviews regarding it so I was skeptical. I absolutely loved the scent of it! I grow roses in my garden and this product captured the scent remarkably! It did feel a little thick upon application which I didn’t overly like. However it worked quite well which I was pleasantly surprised by.

December 02, 2020

Great scent if you like rose, but messy.

If you like rose-scented things, this is excellent. The scent is consistent and natural and pleasant for ages - I put it on last night after a shower and still smelled great by the end of my workday today. Unfortunately, the product itself is grainy and slimey. It’s unpleasant under the arms when applying (very gritty despite waiting for it to “melt” under body heat), and when I reapply the cap parts of the liquified product spill around the cap edges. It’s a bit gross to look at and use, but the scent and staying power is excellent.

Saskatchewan, Canada

I love it more than my regular deodorant

I have never tried natural deodorants before. I just saw my friend using a natural one long ago, so I was curious to try. The texture of Schmidt's deodorant is funny. It looks like a scrub or sugar. I was worrying that it would leave too many particles on my skin but it didn't happen. It feels ok for me. I don't get any skin irritations. The odor is very nice. My armpits definitely don't smell badly. In general I feel this deodorant is better than my regular one. So maybe I will buy it again.

December 02, 2020

Floral sweet natural long lasting deodorant.

Rose is my favourite smell.I always look for rose deodorant and Schmidt's rose smell is amazing.It is long lasting.I just use natural deodorant.I am fan of mild flowery smell.This one is best in all.

2.7/5

Not for me

Unfortunately this product didn’t work for me. The smell was quite strong. When applied it was chalky but left me with a greasy feeling to the point where I had to remove the deodorant with a wet cloth

Exactly like name

I love Schmidts because its the best lasting natural deodorant and the ingredients are actually natural. This smell is not my favorite from the line, but awesome for those who really like rose.

December 02, 2020

It was nice, I liked it alot!

This was my first sample, I have tried many many other sample sites but haven't recieved samples from them, this deodorant was really nice! it was fragrant and effective! I really really love ChickAdvisor for this and they told me it was gonna come in 2 weeks but it came in 2 days!!

2.2/5

December 02, 2020

Will not buy this product. The rose scent it too strong.

The scent is way too strong even after i washed it off i could still smell it slightly. It was gritty and did not go on easy. Had a gritty feel to it. It did keep me underarms dry.