Schmidt's Rose + Vanilla Natural Deodorant Reviews

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021

Smelling Like Roses:)

I love the beautiful long-lasting natural fragrance of the roses and vanilla combo. It's perfect for my sensitive skin; there's no aluminum salts, no artificial fragrance and it's magnesium enriched. It's non-greasy and non-sticky and a small amount kept my underarms super fresh for almost the entire day. I don't recommend applying after shaving or if underarms are bruised, it will burn so keep that in mind.

Overall i find it quite effective for my active lifestyle and will definitely be purchasing more!

I like it!

I received this product from Chick Advisor to review and even though it had been a while since I used roll-on deodorants, I was nicely surprised! Upon opening the package I could smell the rose fragrance and when applied, I found parts of it to ball up, but that's not a big deal.

It applied smoothly, has a nice fresh fragrance and I would recommend it to others!

November 25, 2020

One of the better natural deodorants

This is one of the better natural deodorants I've found. Other ones have been sticky and not so good smelling...but this one did the trick!!

It smells great!! And i was able to convince my coworkers to try it out too! Definitely worth a repurchase

The smell is everything

I am a huge rose scent fan and this product did not disappoint. I’ve been using this for 2 days now and it works just as well as Degree. The cost is about twice as much however, but if he happy to make the switch knowing it’s a more natural product, with a much nicer scent.

Lovely

i got this in the mail 2 weeks ago and i love it! it stops the sweat from coming onto my clothes and it smells fantastic!! i would suggest everyone to buy it as it is natural and works well!

November 25, 2020

I would definitely buying again!

as soon as I recieved my schmidts deo I tried it right away! I love the smell of rose on it and I love that it's not sticky... It's smooth and plus it's aluminum free. Love it!

2.8/5

New Brunswick, Canada

Couldn't get past the floral scent

I'm always game to try new natural deodorants, I have tried the lavender scented one previously, but I can't stand the smell of roses. It performs the same, has a crumby texture when applied, it warms up to the skin and melts in afterwards. Lasting power is about 4-6 hours, and needs to be Re applied again. Comes in a small travel size, which is great. Doesn't cause any rashes or skin irritations on me. I recommend this deodorant to those who like floral scented natural deoderants and those taking the natural route.

Schmidt's Deodorant Vanilla&Rose;

I'm enjoying using it, the smell isn't exactly what I was imagining for Vanilla & Rose combined as a natural smell but I still enjoy the smell as its not a strong perfume smell which sometimes can get over powering.

The colour also looks more natural then other deodorant which is nice aswell. It crumbles a little easier then I expected when using just have to be gentle with it. Overall im not sure what it would be like in the summer yet as i dont sweat as much in the winter to see how it holds up but so far no bad smells since using. Haha.

Ouch!

I was so excited to try the Rose and Vanilla deodorant. When I took off the cap it was very strong smelling, mostly rose. I like the smell of roses, but this was intense. The first time I attempted to put it on my arm pits, it hurt! I immediately had a look at the product and wondered if it was an exfoliate or deodorant. The deodorant works well, but I won't be buying it as it hurts too much to apply.

It works!

I was skeptical that a natural product could compete with the other deodorants on the market, but I am pleasantly surprised. The rose and vanilla scent is mild - not artificial or over powering - and it stays all day. To be fair, it’s cold out and I’m not sweating a lot at the moment, but so far so good!