Schmidt's Rose + Vanilla Natural Deodorant Reviews

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021

Feels good all day

Long lasting wear scent refreshing worth trying I would buy this over any other deodorant brand

November 30, 2020

Love the smell and works well for sensitive skin

I really like how natural it smells. I have very sensitive skin and break out in rashes with most skin products, but this one hasn’t given me any problems.

November 30, 2020

Good

I liked it however the vanilla smell wasn't very prominent

Floral Freshness

I really liked how this natural deodorant smelled. The rose and vanilla combo smells really nice, there's no need to add on body spray or other scents. My husband was surprised that he liked the smell of my deodorant as he thought I was wearing a rosey perfume.

Definitely Fresh

This Schmidt's Rose + Vanilla Natural Deodorant is absolutely amazing. I put it on before bed and I woke up smelling fresh. I noticed how much different it was on the skin compared to other deodorants I used previously. Usually, deodorants make my skin tingle, but this one didn’t! I will definitely look into buying more like this. Did you know that roses are great for your skin?

Not bad

Le déodorant sent beaucoup la rose. Pour les amateurs de cette senteur c’est parfait pour vous! Ce n’est pas une senteur désagréable.
    Par contre il est difficile à appliquer et tombe en grains aux premières applications

All Natural for the win!

Thanks for the chance to sample this product! I had never heard of them before and actually really enjoyed the rose scent! I found that the stick worked really well and kept me dry. I didn't have to reapply! Totally recommending and would likely purchase again! Thanks!

November 30, 2020

Different but not bad different - effective in deodorizing

With the current pandemic, going to the gym is not advised and I’ve been working out at home lately. For me, sweating doesn’t bother me and I prefer deodorants over antiperspirants any day! My main issue is of course, major BO! I’ve been using this natural deodorant for the past two weeks (after my shower I’ll put it on) and let me tell you, no fowl smelling pits for the entire day, even after a workout.

A little goes a long way, make sure not to cake it on. The smell however, is kind of too strong for my liking, but after a week... I got used to it? The texture is nothing like I’m used to before, you’ll need time to get used to it, but honestly, I’m all for natural deodorants now!

1.8/5

A whole lot of Rosey!

Wow! A whole lot of Rosey is what you get with this deodorant. The auroma is so strong, it reminded me of Rose perfume from days gone by.
    The texture of the product was very gritty and scratched my skin even when following the instructions to hold it to the skin and let it warm before applying.
    I don’t know if the product actually worked or if the strong Rose smell just masks body order.
    If you like roses, you might like this. For me it’s two thumbs down.

1.7/5

November 30, 2020

The worst deodorant I've ever used

Basically what the headline says. This is honestly the worst deodorant I've ever used. It smells exactly like turkish delight, which is a good thing to me! It smells so good. The scent lasts for a decent amount of time. What I dislike most about it is the texture. It's incredibly rough. It feels like it's exfoliating my underarm. And when you swipe it, it begins to crumble apart. It is not creamy and leaves big chunks on you. I would never purchase this again as every other type of anti persperant/deodorant is way better than this. Not worth the money at all!