Schmidt's Rose + Vanilla Natural Deodorant Reviews

Rosie vanilla hit !

I was a little worried being a natural deodorant which has not worked for me in the past but the free item arrived and I was very impressed with the aroma as well as the consistency rolling on smooth and not rough. It kept me dry and smelling Rosie all day. Thank you for the trial ! I will
    Be adding this item to my daily beauty routine !!

Updated On: December 01, 2020

#schmidtnaturaldeoderant

Lovely!

Just a perfectly lovely scent. I absolutely adore this deodorant that I got as a sample from ChickAdvisor! It's my first time sampling and was so happy that this was my first product to try. Its light and not too overpowering like some other deodorants. I love that it actually works and does it job well unlike some other ones that I have used in the past. I have already purchased one and can't wait to try the other scents that Schmidt makes as the Citrus one looks very appealing as well

I love this scent!

I love this scent! It's not too strong but good enough that it leaves me smelling great all day. I love that its a natural deodorant and perfect for every day use. I did find that I needed more applications after exercising but that's to be expected. Can't wait to try the other scents as I love citrus and just noticed that Schmidts makes ones that have citrus scents.

Une odeur divine

J'ai reçu un échantillon de ce produit, et je dois dire que l'odeur ma conquise. J'ai l'impression d'avoir un bouquet de rose a mes côté toute la journée.
    Je suis resté fresh les 24 heures ou je testais le produit . L'application est agréable et comme je l'ai dit plus tôt l'odeur est divine.

Impressed!

- I absolutely love this product. I love the floral scent that smells like essential oils, but the scent does last all day, so not for someone who prefers unscented deodorants. And I love the ingredient list, which is so impressive, I had to take a snapshot.
    - Yes it is a bit gritty but it’s got baking soda in it so I’m pretty sure that’s all it is and that along with the Shea butter/coconut oil which may stain some clothing would be the only reason I would not use this with some fabrics like thinner dressy shirts. And probably not with sleeveless shirts as it’s not ‘invisible’, but since it’s winter right now, that’s not an issue.
    - It definitely kept me smelling fresh all day and that’s saying a lot considering I still have hot flashes.
    - So because I only received a small sample I was quick to look for some to add to my next grocery order, yes it’s much pricier than other deodorants but most “natural” products do cost more so although I may not use this on a daily basis, depending on what I’m wearing, I am definitely purchasing this again for the fact that it works well without being full of chemicals and the scent is incredible. I’d like to try the lavender one and the bergamot!

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Definitely worth it!

I received my free sample of the Schmidt's rose+vanilla natural deodorant today. At first I found the scent a little over powering so I only used a small amount. Its actually quite nice you only just use one swipe under each arm. Its not giving me any skin irritations which is good. After awhile the scent does fade and I'll definitely will be buying another one.

Natural deodorants

I love this deodorant because it's natural. The smell is so amazing. You smell like rose petals all day. I find this deodorant works really well throughout the day. I didn't have to reapply. The only thing I don't like is it leaves white marks on my black clothes. When you go to apply this deodorant, press against the underarm to warm up so it glides easily. If it wasn't for the white marks I would use this all the time. This was a #freetotry sample. Thank you.

Loved this products

I was hesitant at first as to how this deodorant would keep me smelling great. I love the Rose + Vanilla scent natural deodorant. Even after a good workout or having a hot flash, I still am comfortable and dry!!!!

Amazing smell

I loved it, I would definitely recommend it. Best olfor people who are looking natural options.. still great for people who have smell issues. Highly recommended!!

Recommandé +++

Honnêtement, je partais avec une fausse idée à propos des déodorants de par les mauvaises expériences que j’avais vécues. Mais dès la première application de ce nouveau déodorant, j’ai été charmé autant pour son odeur que pour son efficacité. Son seul défaut est qu’il fond vite à chaque application mais malgré ça, je le recommande fortement!!!