Schmidt's Rose + Vanilla Natural Deodorant Reviews

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021

So long lasting

I love the scent of the rose and the vanilla and it lasts a really long time too and the scent doesn’t fade either the smell also lasts a long time and it’s comfortable to wear on an everyday basis and it doesn’t dry your underarms out either

i didnt really like it

i didnt really like it it was not what i thought it was

Meh

I was excited to try a new natural deodorant. I was not a fan of the scent (it reminded me of potpourri) & I really disliked that it was chunky when I was applying it.

Smells Amazing

I have never tried a natural deodorant and was a little worried it wouldn’t do the job. However it worked much better than expected! Normally I use a clinical strength deodorant and this one smelled great all day but there was some wetness if I was very active that day. I really love the way this smells but didn’t like the applicator at all. I found it hard to put on, a tad uncomfortable to put on as the plastic would scrape my armpits and also when you put the lid back on often there is deodorant squeezing out onto the outside which was mildly annoying to wipe down all the time. If the applicator was different I would definitely purchase again. Best smelling deodorant ever, smells just like roses all day long.

Smells bad

Got a free trial. No idea if it works due to the fact it made me smell like a OLD lady. I did NOT like the smell at all! I also found it was crystalized. Not sure if that's how it's supposed to be but it was a cross between a liquid and a solid. Found it weird.

2.2/5

Wouldn’t recommend

Was lucky to be picked to try out Schmidt’s rose+vanilla natural deodorant. I can say it smells wonderful and yes there was no body odour that I could smell. There is no way I could ever buy this for myself for every day use. The texture is quite rough for one. The deodorant also caused me to break out after only a few days of use. For me this product is a no ☹️

Absolutely Love It!

When it comes to choosing deodorant, aluminum-free and long-lasting are my top priorities. I used this right before my 8 hours shift which includes lots of physical works, and surprisingly I still had the light rose smell after sweating whole day! However, I would say the scent is more focused on rose than vanilla. I can't really smell vanilla in this deodorant. Overall, I'm really satisfied with this one and will definitely try other Schmidt's products as well!

December 01, 2020

Definitely worth a second try

This deodorant stick is not like others. The stick needs to be warmed by your skin in order to be applied smoothly. It works great and id has a pleasant smell.

December 01, 2020

Love the rose smell but can't smell the vanilla in it

This works and smells better than I thought it would. I love the smell of Rose and it's a good thing, because I can't smell the vanilla in this at all. Too bad because I love the smell of vanilla. One thing that's not so good about this product, is it's a pain to wait for it to melt a bit, before you can use it. You have to hold it against your skin for a few seconds. I would recommend this though, because it smells good & lasts long.

A Natural Option

Thank you chickAdvisor for sending a sample size of this deodorant - so awesome of you! I must say, I really loved the smell of it - smelled like a real rose and very natural. I did not like the texture and after I put it on found that it went soft and messy. The deodorant itself works but it makes a real mess afterwards.