Schmidt's Rose + Vanilla Natural Deodorant Reviews

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021

December 02, 2020

Beautiful scent unlike any other deodorants I used

I received this free sample to try through Chick Advisor in exchange for my honest review.I love that it is a scent that is unique and strong enough to actually smell.It works 2 ways by providing a nice scent and keeps me dry.I am a unique person who loves trying new and unusual products and this makes me happy.I don't have to stick to the regular store bought scents anymore! I love that it is natural and good for my skin.I also like the packaging.Thank you.

A good product

I tried this for the first time and immediately did not enjoy the smell, however that is just down to personal preference. It definitely feels very natural and I think it works fairly well. You definitely have to make sure to let it heat against your skin before applying it, otherwise it leaves a beady texture behind, similar to an exfoliating scrub. Overall I think its a decent product.

My first natural deodorant

First off, this is my first time trying a natural deodorant. I have been wanting to try one for awhile but wasn't sure which one and how effective they would be. Also, the expensive price was not appealing.

First thing, I really did not enjoy the scent of the Rose Vanilla deodorant. If you really like the smell of Rose then this product is for you but I don't smell any Vanilla at all, the Rose scent overwhelms it.

Tried it before a work out and it was very effective, just like a chemical deodorant. I like the product but would buy in a different scent.

Nice smell

I loved the smell . I love it didn't have artificial smell . It didn't leave any mark on the cloths too

5 Stars!!

Not only does this deodorant smell amazing, but it goes on so smoothly! Say goodbye to white marks on your shirts too! I am in love with this product! I would highly recommend it to anyone!

Pleasantly surprised!

Received a sample of this in the mail. I’d heard varying reviews regarding it so I was skeptical. I absolutely loved the scent of it! I grow roses in my garden and this product captured the scent remarkably! It did feel a little thick upon application which I didn’t overly like. However it worked quite well which I was pleasantly surprised by.

December 02, 2020

Great scent if you like rose, but messy.

If you like rose-scented things, this is excellent. The scent is consistent and natural and pleasant for ages - I put it on last night after a shower and still smelled great by the end of my workday today. Unfortunately, the product itself is grainy and slimey. It’s unpleasant under the arms when applying (very gritty despite waiting for it to “melt” under body heat), and when I reapply the cap parts of the liquified product spill around the cap edges. It’s a bit gross to look at and use, but the scent and staying power is excellent.

December 02, 2020

The natural scent is above and beyond amazing!!

I have been using the Schmidt”s all natural Rose + Vanilla deodorant for the past week. It is not like any other deodorant that I have used in terms of texture, application, and scent. This particular deodorant does not have the shiny appearance or the greasy texture that requires a couple applications under each arm. The Schmidt’s all natural is very thick and is more coarse in texture, resulting in having to use less product. In terms of scent, the natural products that have been used to create the scent of this deodorant are above and beyond any others that I have tried. I could smell the blend of Rose and vanilla immediately upon taking the cover off, and continued to smell the scent throughout the day. Nicely done!!

Saskatchewan, Canada

I love it more than my regular deodorant

I have never tried natural deodorants before. I just saw my friend using a natural one long ago, so I was curious to try. The texture of Schmidt's deodorant is funny. It looks like a scrub or sugar. I was worrying that it would leave too many particles on my skin but it didn't happen. It feels ok for me. I don't get any skin irritations. The odor is very nice. My armpits definitely don't smell badly. In general I feel this deodorant is better than my regular one. So maybe I will buy it again.

December 02, 2020

Floral sweet natural long lasting deodorant.

Rose is my favourite smell.I always look for rose deodorant and Schmidt's rose smell is amazing.It is long lasting.I just use natural deodorant.I am fan of mild flowery smell.This one is best in all.