Schmidt's Rose + Vanilla Natural Deodorant Reviews

ChickAdvisor Reviewers' Choice Award™ 2021

December 04, 2020

Can't wait to buy more from the store

I love the smell, texture and package and it last longer than expected, can't wait to buy more from the store.5 stars, will recommend it to my friends.

Must try!

You might think something’s wrong with this product because It has a sandy type weird texture. But no! It is exactly how it is supposed be due to the natural ingredients. I am a pharmacist and I remember how it looks like when I mixed the natural oils in the lab. I know it doesn’t look pleasing, also smell (rose) does not meet everyone’s taste, however, this is my type of deo. Do not let the texture change your opinion about the product, it proves they use natural oil. I tried free sample and will buy it next time.

2.0/5

December 04, 2020

Schmidt rose and vanilla natural deodorant

I did try Schmidt rose and vanilla natural deodorant. It had a sandy type feel to it until you held it close to your underarm but once it actually touched your skin it would almost melt and roll on a bit smoother.
    It had a lovely floral smell that I didn't find to over powering and it was a light tan in color. Personally myself I do love the idea of using natural safe products but unfortunately I do sweat quite heavy and this product just didn't keep me dry. I did have to reapply a few times during my 12 hr shift as I had that wet almost sticky feeling. So unfortunately it wasn't for me but glad I had the opportunity to test.

December 04, 2020

Good deoderant but didn't like the scent

I loved getting the free sample of the deoderant. I was excited to try something new and the fact that it was a natural deoderant I was looking forward to it. The deoderant was good but I didn't like the scent that was sent to me. It was too strong and floral for my liking. However, I would try it again in a different scent. I know i have seen this also in Dollarama so I'd be willing to try it again. Thank you for the opportunity to try and review this product!

I like it

I like the smell of this deodorant and the fact that it’s natural but I don’t think it’s as good as any other deodorant. I sweat a lot and I am a person that needs a good deodorant and it does the same job as any other deodorant.

2.0/5

Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada

Strong & rough

Was so disappointed in this deodorant. The smell of Rose was so overpowering.There was no vanilla scent because of the Rose . The deodorant went on ok but it was painfully rough. It's like there is sand in it. Once it warmed up on my body it worked good but the scent & rough texture makes me give this deodorant a thumbs down. Take down the scent & smooth the texture & it would be a product I would buy.

December 04, 2020

I would recommend this product

I really liked this product. Ive had issues with my othet deodorant staining my work scrubs each time I would sweat and leave a ring of deodorant sweat underneath my armpit. I haven't had this issue with this brand so far and the smell is just lovely, not too strong perfumery just light and fresh.

Not for me

I received this product sample to try. I found it had a very strong Rose smell, too strong for me anyway. It was kind of gritty when applied, but when you follow the directions and hold it to your arm to allow it to warm, its not as bad. It felt very wet for the first few seconds, but dried pretty fast. It seemed to work very well for the short amount of time that I had it on. I just couldnt bear the strongness of the smell. I may have to try another fragrance.

December 03, 2020

Smells sooooo fresh!

I received a free sample of the Rose and Vanilla deodorant and have been testing it for a week. The scent is very pleasant and reminds me of Rosemilk lotion from my youth. The application was mess free and did not leave streaks on my shirts. It worked quite well and the scent remained most of my day. I will have to try it in the summer months when I really build up a sweat. So far I like this product and it is a natural which is a plus.

December 03, 2020

Schmidt organic deodorant vanilla + rose

I got a sample size of Schmidt natural vanilla and rose scent. The smell is not bad and it may not smell the greatest but it’s okay because some people are allergic to scents. Make sure when you use the deodorant you apply it to armpitS and wait for it to warm up (body temp) and then apply again. It’s not bad. My first time to use Schmidt product. Thank you for this sample!